So you say your Hung?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amen, madam_zora :excl: Take a stand, Jana :excl: My Kerry-Edwards stickers stay on both of my cars' back windows until 2008. I cringe to think anybody who knows me think I voted of the dumb turd in the white house. I don't fall for the well-chosen words the far right uses to sway gullible people to their so-called christian (lower case intentional) beliefs.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 17 2005, 02:53 AM
Amen, madam_zora :excl: Take a stand, Jana :excl: My Kerry-Edwards stickers stay on both of my cars' back windows until 2008. I cringe to think anybody who knows me think I voted of the dumb turd in the white house. I don't fall for the well-chosen words the far right uses to sway gullible people to their so-called christian (lower case intentional) beliefs.
[post=311908]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, true Christians are usually very nice people, but the hippo-christians are the ones NOT reading the Bible or practising what Jesus was preaching, but eagerly passing laws to limit your (any my) freedoms. I won't be associated with the idiotic automatons that just blindly follow everything that prick does despite the overwhelming evidence of his dirty dealings and greed. There is no intelligent way to support stupidity.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
[/quote] Madame Zora

Yeah, true Christians are usually very nice people, but the hippo-christians are the ones NOT reading the Bible or practising what Jesus was preaching, but eagerly passing laws to limit your (any my) freedoms. I won't be associated with the idiotic automatons that just blindly follow everything that prick does despite the overwhelming evidence of his dirty dealings and greed. There is no intelligent way to support stupidity.
[post=311911]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Jesus said that there would tares (weeds) along with the wheat and we couldn't tell the difference until the harvest. The church is full of tares. Fortunately some churches also have wheat (the real thing). So in the church I ignore the tares and focus on what I think is the wheat. And in most churches there are real saints and in some churches a majority of the people are saints.

And damn. I thought this was a large penis support group. I remember joining this group and getting all kinds of support from lots of people I was overwhelmed by it all because I admitted up front that I was not hung.

But the ones who are hung don't get much support from some people here. If a guy thinks he is hung and feels like he needs support from this group I say give that to him. Doesn't matter what his dick size is. There are people who die from starvation because in their minds they are fat and no one can convince them otherwise. There are guys with big ones who think they are small and the are guys with little ones who think they are hung. And then there are some who really know the score about their size.

I vote for supporting each other unless someone is an obvious troll or lier. And even then, emotionally that person may be crying out for help.

I appreciate that the originator or this thread has a legitimate concern. I just don't think that this concern is of that importance to be making "rules" that must be enforced by the administrator of this board.

And I don't like the tone of his post. It is condesending and spiteful in general. Where is the love? Where is the concern. Where is the support?

DAMMIT, WE ARE A SUPPORT GROUP. LET'S ACT LIKE IT!

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can find a way to go back in time, get born as a beautiful woman, get through school so as you have a reasonable intelligence, move close to where I live and we get to know each other to the point that I feel like I love and can trust you then you will see it in person. Aside from that there is no chance because the only possibility of nude pics of me getting posted on the internet will be after I die and there are cadaver shots. I’m not ashamed of my body but I am (as I have mentioned before,) very shy. I don’t think I have even mentioned my stats- they are more or less irrelevant as to who I am as a person.

Even when it comes to women if they think that they are just going to use me for my cock they are out of luck. In short, I have no time for anybody who would rather get to know my dick than know me.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 16 2005, 08:09 PM
I have been a member here for quite a while, I guess the one thing that keeps bothering me and perhaps some of you is. If you’re going to respond to posts, or make up a topic of discussion that’s fine. However, there inlays where the problem begins. I’m so tired of all of these phony people on here claiming that they one size (like 10 inches) and not having a picture to back them up. Or steeling someone else’s picture and proclaiming it as there’s. This is really childish. For Christ sake were talking about your dick not your face so there is really no excuse for anyone not having a picture. Don’t tell us your in some high power position or any bullshit like that. No one will know who you are just buy showing us a picture of your private parts. Unless your some whore who has slept with an entire continent. So now I will shut up and give all of you fair warning about taking others pictures and saying there yours. The people on this board have to time or patients for bull shitters. STOP STEELING PHOTOS AND POST YOUR OWN.
[post=311757]Quoted post[/post]​
Some of us cant provide pictures cause it would be... well.. very illegal....

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit once agian I have started a topic that has turned up rather heated. First let me back track. Regarding pictures Im so glad to know that some of you can tell someones size just from a picture( Fucking amazing) Second I have never EVER BASHED ONE OF YOU so this type of attack is totally uncalled for. This is my opionon. I should be free to express myself anyway I choose with out fear of being attacted. However is this is really how you want to play then i will say goodbye to this board and some of you really need to get a life. ( I cant say its been nice as some of you trully are rude and have no respect for yourself much less others). Good luck and good bye.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man--slow down. There is a reason that there is no "HERE'S THE PROOF THREAD" on the board. All I aks is that you stay a while and respect the flow of the board. If we wanted to have people prove size to be here-we would. Obviously, that's not a priority for us here. We welcome all --owners, admierers, fakers--no one gets turned away from here unless they just are INSANE.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only reason I "attacked" you is because I felt you were being a hypocrite ( I hate hypocrites [so does jesus by the way]) And yes, even though it is nearly impossible to guess exactly what size a cock is by looking at a picture, it is possible to get an accurate size range, and you are definatley not in the over 11" range.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 17 2005, 08:33 PM
Shit once agian I have started a topic that has turned up rather heated. First let me back track. Regarding pictures Im so glad to know that some of you can tell someones size just from a picture( Fucking amazing) Second I have never EVER BASHED ONE OF YOU so this type of attack is totally uncalled for. This is my opionon. I should be free to express myself anyway I choose with out fear of being attacted. However is this is really how you want to play then i will say goodbye to this board and some of you really need to get a life. ( I cant say its been nice as some of you trully are rude and have no respect for yourself much less others). Good luck and good bye.
[post=312173]Quoted post[/post]​

1. If pictures aren't reliable as a means of judging size (see you own quote), then why are you suggesting that people use them as proof?

2. While it is really hard for you to judge size from a picture of a cock by itself, other items in the picture can lend context. For instance, either your hands are the size of a major league baseball mitt or you cock is a lot smaller than 12 inches. More like 7 or 8. Hardly anything to be ashamed of. But then why should you be ashamed of the natural state of any body part? It's not like you can control it. Being an asshole, on the other hand ...

3. Many of us post on a board dedicated to penis size because we don't have lives. It is a personal choice. Kind of like posting a big hypocrtical and illogical swing at "fakers" when there seems to be some question about your own situation.

4. I am not at all worried about pic stealing. In fact, my cock was recently in the Top 20 for a brief time on a rating site. Though I didn't submit it, it was kind of fun for a moment. It is still my cock and it still was popular. I just wish this was the case in real life. (Oops, I forgot. I don't have one.)

Dude, I don't care if you are here, gone, hung like a farm animal or a penile amputee. Just spare us the lectures. Unless, of course, this is all a big masturbation fantasy for you and then I apologize. You have every right to get your rocks off in this manner, if you want.

PS - Nice hat.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 17 2005, 08:33 PM

One: I seriously doubt you came in here without the intention of stirring up the pot, given the heated responses and juvenile behavior you've exhibited.

Two: I will not be lectured by somebody who can't even spell right, has poor sentence structure, and goes off on a tirade when he doesn't get the results he wanted.

Three: If anyone here needs to get a life, here's a big fat juicy CLUE TIME!!! for you; try the person who started this in the 1st place.

That being said, GET LOST and don't come back 'till you learn some tact.

hung_big:
Originally posted by rope9839+May 17 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rope9839 &#064; May 17 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kilbasadad@May 17 2005, 08:33 PM
Shit once agian I have started a topic that has turned up rather heated.  First let me back track.  Regarding pictures Im so glad to know that some of you can tell someones size just from a picture( Fucking amazing)  Second I have never EVER BASHED ONE OF YOU so this type of attack is totally uncalled for.  This is my opionon.  I should be free to express myself anyway I choose with out fear of being attacted.  However is this is really how you want to play then i will say goodbye to this board and some of you really need to get a life. ( I cant say its been nice as some of you trully are rude and have no respect for yourself much less others).  Good luck and good bye.

1. If pictures aren&#39;t reliable as a means of judging size (see you own quote), then why are you suggesting that people use them as proof?

2. While it is really hard for you to judge size from a picture of a cock by itself, other items in the picture can lend context. For instance, either your hands are the size of a major league baseball mitt or you cock is a lot smaller than 12 inches. More like 7 or 8. Hardly anything to be ashamed of. But then why should you be ashamed of the natural state of any body part? It&#39;s not like you can control it. Being an asshole, on the other hand ...

3. Many of us post on a board dedicated to penis size because we don&#39;t have lives. It is a personal choice. Kind of like posting a big hypocrtical and illogical swing at "fakers" when there seems to be some question about your own situation.

4. I am not at all worried about pic stealing. In fact, my cock was recently in the Top 20 for a brief time on a rating site. Though I didn&#39;t submit it, it was kind of fun for a moment. It is still my cock and it still was popular. I just wish this was the case in real life. (Oops, I forgot. I don&#39;t have one.)

Dude, I don&#39;t care if you are here, gone, hung like a farm animal or a penile amputee. Just spare us the lectures. Unless, of course, this is all a big masturbation fantasy for you and then I apologize. You have every right to get your rocks off in this manner, if you want.

PS - Nice hat.
[post=312240]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Damn dude, you need to post more often&#33; You just made me laugh pretty damn hard and you verbally raped this guy.

*Hands Ice to Kilbasadad for the WICKED burn he just recieved*

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 16 2005, 04:09 PM
I have been a member here for quite a while, I guess the one thing that keeps bothering me and perhaps some of you is.  If you’re going to respond to posts, or make up a topic of discussion that’s fine. However, there inlays where the problem begins.  I’m so tired of all of these phony people on here claiming that they one size (like 10 inches) and not having a picture to back them up.  Or steeling someone else’s picture and proclaiming it as there’s.  This is really childish.  For Christ sake were talking about your dick not your face so there is really no excuse for anyone not having a picture.  Don’t tell us your in some high power position or any bullshit like that.  No one will know who you are just buy showing us a picture of your private parts.  Unless your some whore who has slept with an entire continent.  So now I will shut up and give all of you fair warning about taking others pictures and saying there yours.  The people on this board have to time or patients for bull shitters.  STOP STEELING PHOTOS AND POST YOUR OWN.

I&#39;m adding one more to my list of fakers...
Look at his pics. One is definitely is not 12.5x8 as he claims he is, and one is entitled Dad&#39;s 11. Sorry dude, you&#39;ve been busted. So stop trolling for pics and pity.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 16 2005, 03:09 PM
I have been a member here for quite a while, I guess the one thing that keeps bothering me and perhaps some of you is. If you’re going to respond to posts, or make up a topic of discussion that’s fine. However, there inlays where the problem begins. I’m so tired of all of these phony people on here claiming that they one size (like 10 inches) and not having a picture to back them up. Or steeling someone else’s picture and proclaiming it as there’s. This is really childish. For Christ sake were talking about your dick not your face so there is really no excuse for anyone not having a picture. Don’t tell us your in some high power position or any bullshit like that. No one will know who you are just buy showing us a picture of your private parts. Unless your some whore who has slept with an entire continent. So now I will shut up and give all of you fair warning about taking others pictures and saying there yours. The people on this board have to time or patients for bull shitters. STOP STEELING PHOTOS AND POST YOUR OWN.
Dude, go take a pill and lie down. I certainly did not realize that there was a requirement to have a cock pic with a ruler beside it to show how worthy we are to belong here. I have blue eyes but you really cannot see them in my avatar, does that make me a liar or a fraud? Do I need a picture of my eyes to make you believe me? They are really deep blue and quite bright as well. What, you still aren&#39;t convinced?

Speaking of being childish, perhaps you should reread your post and possibly next time you post you should recall just how childish you come across, oh and use your spell and grammar check while you are at it.

As for no one knowing who we are just by looking at a pic of our cock isn&#39;t exactly true in all cases. Anyone that has seen my cock before could certainly pic it out in a line up as I have a small birth mark on the head of my penis and that is a signature MJ trade mark. B) I don&#39;t feel that I need to prove how big my penis is to anyone. That doesn&#39;t mean that I will not post a pic of myself nude or that I am unwilling to share it with any members that I trust but I certainly don&#39;t want any lurkers popping up on here just to gawk at my manhood and I certainly don&#39;t need validation from the likes of someone like you.

Oh, and you are right I do not have &#39;time or patients for bull shitters&#39; as I am not a veterinarian.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@May 18 2005, 03:29 PM
I have blue eyes but you really cannot see them in my avatar, does that make me a liar or a fraud? Do I need a picture of my eyes to make you believe me? They are really deep blue and quite bright as well. What, you still aren&#39;t convinced?

Oh, come on: you can&#39;t fool us with those contact lenses. Come clean&#33;

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 18 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 18 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ@May 18 2005, 03:29 PM
I have blue eyes but you really cannot see them in my avatar, does that make me a liar or a fraud? Do I need a picture of my eyes to make you believe me? They are really deep blue and quite bright as well. What, you still aren&#39;t convinced?

Oh, come on: you can&#39;t fool us with those contact lenses. Come clean&#33;
[post=312450]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
All right&#33; I confess&#33; I wear contacts. Even though they are clear just please put down the whip...or on second thought... :evilgrin:

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Does it matter? If people are so desperate to fit in that they&#39;ll lie about their size then we should compliment them anyway as they obviously have issues with themselves. You can still be hung and not an exhibitionist :)

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What do we care?

This is my 200th post, im more interested in that , yay&#33;&#33;&#33;

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by db03@May 18 2005, 09:24 PM
What do we care?

This is my 200th post, im more interested in that , yay&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=312482]Quoted post[/post]​

Shouldn&#39;t that be a starting line for its very own thread in the etc section? I mean don&#39;t you think it deserves private recognition as did your 100th? (and by the way you&#39;re now at least up to 201)

HARDPOLE9

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by kilbasadad@May 16 2005, 03:09 PM

well i just joined. i am legit. i am shocked to find so many shy people. i would think with big a big penis one would be proud to show off.. body face the works.. at least something.. i am still learning my way around and i plan to get my profile together. .accurate with pics and hope more people will do the same