So You Think You Can Dance Canada - Season 1 Males

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The top 10 from SYTYCD Canada recently completed their tour across Canada.

Here is a thread to dish any information/speculation that you may have on the guys.

All I can say for sure is that Miles Faber is a definite shower.

Why is that? What information do you have?
He is such a hottie it's unreal.

Auditions for season 2 will be starting soon. I'm glad to hear the CTV has decided to continue it for another season. I was a little worried when CTV dropped Canadian Idol due to low ad revenue because I thought they might do the same to SYTYCDC. I'm not a Canadian Idol fan, but I'm a huge SYTYCDC fan. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new talent in season 2.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A performer using the public john and not his dressing room. hmmm. He must have been doing a George Michael.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
A performer using the public john and not his dressing room. hmmm. He must have been doing a George Michael.

My mistake, it *was* the DRESSING room. For soem reason that word didnt come to mind. The arena set-up is bizarre, because if you walk down a certain corridor, you can see right into the dressing room if the door just happens to be open at the right time. I was one of the last in line for the meet & greet, so I was also one of the last left in the arena that night.

Lucky me LOL

Really awesome hope to see more like this really outstanding