So You Think you Can Dance

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kent Boyd from Whopaka,,, oh what ever...Ohio is such a cutie and I doubt he really wants to be with Beyonce, come on now.. really? I wonder how much snogging is going on in the boys camp.

Billy and Alex were hot together, oh the love. Alex dancing without his shirt in the packages was just beautiful. Robert is very good looking and sporting somp'in.

What I don't get is the all stars(nice to see Pasha again..WOOHOO!). When Kent Boyd danced you could hardly see what he was doing with all that dark clothes and dark background plus an additional couple of dancers on stage, it just doesn't make sense to me. Could be a nice season.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kent Boyd from Whopaka,,, oh what ever...Ohio is such a cutie and I doubt he really wants to be with Beyonce, come on now.. really? I wonder how much snogging is going on in the boys camp.

Billy and Alex were hot together, oh the love. Alex dancing without his shirt in the packages was just beautiful. Robert is very good looking and sporting somp'in.

What I don't get is the all stars(nice to see Pasha again..WOOHOO!). When Kent Boyd danced you could hardly see what he was doing with all that dark clothes and dark background plus an additional couple of dancers on stage, it just doesn't make sense to me. Could be a nice season.

I was wondering where in the fuck she was going with that "dream girl" question LOLOL

I want to put Kent ion my pocket, I bet he wins the whole thing. Totally cute :):151:

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I HEART KENT!!!

IMAGINE HIS CUMFACE/REACTION TO EPIC ORGASM!!!

"Oh my, mister...you just made me go splash in my pants area!!!" <with dumb look on face>

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed all the huge hugs going around for the guys. It's said to realize this is only going to last 9 more weeks unless they have some sorta surprise happening.
Now for Kevin. His ballroom was not the best however it was very cute. He certainly tries hard. I could have seen a bit more butt movement in his routine but did you see the apparent bulge sticking out at the end of his routine when he leaned way back and then sat back up. There is certainly something nice down those pants and he looked very sexy with his white shirt open. Please Kevin no spay tan...P L E A S E! ! !

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed all the huge hugs going around for the guys. It's said to realize this is only going to last 9 more weeks unless they have some sorta surprise happening.
Now for Kevin. His ballroom was not the best however it was very cute. He certainly tries hard. I could have seen a bit more butt movement in his routine but did you see the apparent bulge sticking out at the end of his routine when he leaned way back and then sat back up. There is certainly something nice down those pants and he looked very sexy with his white shirt open. Please Kevin no spay tan...P L E A S E! ! !

You mean Kent, no?

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
also ya I agree I think every boy on sytycd this year is GAY GAY GAY lol.......all these girls are going nuts over Kent but honestly he's about as gay acting as they come lol not that i don't like him he's my fav and so hot but still c'mon girls

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol yeah now I'm calling him Kevin.

I forget what I turned to and missed Usher, but I did get to see the JB video which was not so good visually but I thought the vocals were pretty good. Usher and JB voices go pretty good together. But the studio effect would be near impossible to do live without a half dozen backup singers.

Last edited: