So You Think You Can Dance

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't get me wrong, yngjock - I think Neil is cute. Damn cute. But Pasha I wanted to undress with my teeth... Another big part of his sexiness is his unbelievable ass. :tongue: (I concur, 100% LOL!!!)

FYI, in person Dominic struck me as pretty harmless, but kind of dumb. Not stupid, more like clueless. That thing with Cat happened a couple nights after I was there and I remember thinking he had no idea he was being as creepy as he was. I felt bad for him. I didn't get the impression that any of the girls felt threatened by him at all. But then again, maybe that's because they're not Cat. :smile:

I don't think that they (the other girls) were threatened, but I know that Cat had this "WTF is this guy doing!?!" look on her face that killed me, royally.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So if you worked behind the scenes, did you see any of them naked or in states of undress?

I wasn't that behind the scenes unfortunately. :wink: I saw Neil, Danny and Pasha shirtless too briefly. All three are pretty stunning in their own way. Saw Sara and Sabra in their underwear. They're both damn cute too.

One note on Cat for yngjock - I don't know what kind of perfume she wears but she does smell fucking amazing.

WRT baskets, none of their bulges stand out in my memory.

I have shitty gaydar but after a bit I was operating under the assumption that Danny and Sara play on different teams from Pasha and Lacey. The other 4 are probably straight, but I could imagine any of them as less straight under the right circumstances. Though now that I say that I can't imagine gayer circumstances than that show, so...

Oh, Lacey's boyfriend is some dude who was booted - he's an Asian dude who's name I can't remember. If anyone cares. They are a bizarre couple but apparently have been together for a long time.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I get a major vibe from Danny and I wouldn't put it past Sara either. There was one guy who got booted off at the beginning that was a flame. He was too funny to me. It's hard sometimes to read people because Gaydar doesn't always read well through television or pictures. It's alot more effective when used in real-life situations.

I say that because I was kinda getting a reading off of Neil, but I wasn't very positive about it. I think I'm going to start a thread on using your Gaydar. Look out for it.

SexyDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Danny is confirmed gay. hes dated boys before and hes said hes gay.

and lacey dates hok.