So you think YOU can solve the debt crisis?

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The UK should STFU.

The EZ should start listening, to the UK, USA, G20 and others.

There is a significant risk of euro collapse. No-one agrees on a percentage, but it is non-trivial. I can't think of another currency to which this risk applies right now. The EZ is asking for handouts from communist China with its dire human rights record.

The EZ has to accept it has got stuff wrong. Whatever mistakes UK and USA has made they are less than the mistakes of the EZ. So Cameron and Obama have both the right and the obligation to lecture Sarkozy and Merkel, and through the G20 and elsewhere this is just what they will do. And the EZ needs t o listen

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there is no one way out... If the EZ solves there problem it will get in trouble again if the usa doesnt solve there problems...
In a few years china will get economical trouble... Japan will get some in 2012 or 2013...

It has to come to a clearing crash, it happens every 80 years... Its time for a crash like 1929

You can try to minimise the crisis but then it will last longer...

HistoricalHistori examples... 1826 finance crisis started in london and 2 years later it was a world economy crisis... 1929 finance crisis started in new york a few month later it was a world crisis... 2008 finance crisis started in new york a day later the world was in a crisis...

Why is there a crisis around every 80 years? Atm the banks trade 600trillion dollar the world produce just 60trillion... 10% of the popolution become faster and faster more ritch and the rest 90% stay the same or become poorer... But to create so mutch money you need for every new dollar someone who make debts for a dollar...
Its just logikal that only a crisis can reorganisate this disequilibria... In 10 years the ritch will become way more poor and the poor a bit more poor...

The only thing we can do now is to think about a system that works against the natural effects of our economical system... Doring the next 80 years it needs a system that allocate money from the ritch to the poor or it will happen again like now or in the past that the values get allocated at one time...

And the EZ doesnt has a debt crisis... Its a political crisis cause the created system isnt perfect and the ritch states doesnt wanna pay for every for the poor ones... EZ "just" has 80% debts of there GDP... America and japan have a debts crisis

PROBLEM SOLVED... WHERE CAN I GET MY MONEY??? ;)

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

Well if you can come up with a viable proposal by January next year you can earn yourself £250,000 for doing so... Answers on a medium of your choice...

Eurozone Crisis: Tory Peer Simon Wolfson Offers £250,000 Prize For Euro Exit Route

Since the US is not currently in a position to spawn another Marshall plan, China, The People's Republic Of (to my dismay) would need to step into that role, under my proposal (BTW, I don't take GBP, I want to be paid in gold):

China would use USD 2 trillion out of its 3.2-trillion foreign currency reserves to buy EU bonds at 2.5%.

The bonanza would be split among members, on an as needed basis.

The package would be guaranteed by national treasures, not by half-baked commitments to get the house in order by short-term-minded politicians.

In case of default:

The UK would stand to lose Buckingham Palace, the Crown Jewels and the House of Parliament + Big Ben.

France would stand to lose the Louvre and all its contents, in addition to Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower.

Germany would stand to lose Beethoven, Bach and Brahms by rewriting their history as illustrious Chinese citizens. The Oktoberfest would also be renamed to coincide with Chinese New Year.

Greece would stand to lose the Acropolis, all of it, as well as the Lesbos island and Mt. Olympus. The major shipping concerns already belong to China.

Italy would lose Piazza della Signoria, Piazza San Marco and the Spanish Steps, all to be renamed in Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deal:biggrin1:
Germany still would have goethe schubert mozart ( yes mozart was german... Thats austrias biggest trick, they made mozart a austrian and hitler a german) karl the great heandel schiller... And if china wants i give them hole bavaria insted of just the oktoberfest...

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

China would use USD 2 trillion out of its 3.2-trillion foreign currency reserves to buy EU bonds at 2.5%.
Does no one think the existence of a 3 trillion foreign currncy reserve belonging to anyone is rather the problem? So they buy the bonds and then we default to fix this?

D

deleted213967

Does no one think the existence of a 3 trillion foreign currncy reserve belonging to anyone is rather the problem? So they buy the bonds and then we default to fix this?

[/COLOR]

Of course, imbalances of that order are not conducive to a happy world economy. Your point reflects a common view among economists.

Still, for all my deep suspicion of the PRC regime, I can't help but marvel at how China has risen to what could very well already be (absent CNY manipulations), the world's Number One economy, one 15-hour shift at a time...

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont chear to mutch for china... Yes they grow realy fast atm but there is also a lot of faked grow... China has and will have bigger problems as they will confirm...
I still think that at the end of this century india will be the number one economy

And china will need ther reserves sooner as they beleave

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dream on

After yesterday the solution is get greece out of the ez and create within the next 5 years a new way of the ez

And IF it comes to a REAL euro crisis britian would wish to be part of the euro... Cause they it will hit way more heavy...

But the best start for a solution is:
Germany pays turkey to deklare greece the war and conquer it

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dream on

After yesterday the solution is get greece out of the ez and create within the next 5 years a new way of the ez

And IF it comes to a REAL euro crisis britian would wish to be part of the euro... Cause they it will hit way more heavy...

But the best start for a solution is:
Germany pays turkey to deklare greece the war and conquer it

But didn't Turkey want in the EU?

If Turkey gained admission into the EU down the road, Greece would ipso facto become an EU member again. :biggrin1:

D

deleted213967

Solution? Merge to form a Federal State. That ain't happening and that's why the Euro will collapse. And we British need to get the hell out of the EU and increase cooperation with our true friends - the Commonwealth.

You are NOT taking Canada away from us.

We are BFF, not you.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But didn't Turkey want in the EU?

If Turkey gained admission into the EU down the road, Greece would ipso facto become an EU member again. :biggrin1:

Turkey will join the EU at the earliest in 100years... And in 100years greece could try a second join... And then theyr just part of the EU and not the euro... And under turkey in 150years the can try a second euro run