So you think you're big?

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
o wow, that girl on ur avatar glowfish.
stunningly sexy.
thus said, gorrilas should have much bigger pennises :/ maybe we would have bigger too if primates had evolved bigger cocks. and maybe i would be standing with a 10 feet long schlong perhaps 1 feet!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tiny is the wrong word, short in comparison yes, tiny, no, take a look at a pig penis, its an extremely disgusting looking noodle. Spray painted red. Yeah that's right, i had to look it up, wish i hadn't, filthy filthy memory now!

Tristain1675

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From the wikipedia article "Human Penis Size" (Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"When compared to other primates, including large primates such as the gorilla, the male humangenetalia are remarkably large. The human penis is both longer and thicker than that of any other primate both in absolute terms and in relative size to the rest of the body."

So of all monkeys, we're the biggest. Hooray!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't a barnicle have the biggest penis in relation to body size? My ex was a biologist and I remember her telling me this.
Barnacle's penises are 40x their body size.

A 40x penis length helps to get laid when the rest of the body is stuck to the side of a boat.