so

OMG I totally know that guy. And turns out he has a nice dick.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
There are many reasons people don't have pictures up, calling them "pussies" isn't very nice. And using a woman's body part as an insult isn't very nice either.

For the most part, the "anonymity" is what makes this site so great. It gives people the opportunity to share things that they might not feel comfortable sharing with people they know. I have posted personal things that I could NEVER tell my family or friends.

Some people here have children and would understandably be concerned that being identifiable could put themselves in awkward circumstances. e.g. A divorced parent going through a custody issue with their ex. Considering the nature of this site, their ex's lawyer could paint membership to this site as "deviant sexual activity" and unsuitable parent factor. Okay I'm probably exaggerating a bit with that example but still...

Some members choose anonymity for themselves, some choose it out of concern for their families.

Congratulations for posting your pic, but don't criticise those who haven't.
http://www.lpsg.org/202836-so.html#post2992109

guessing you did not read the whole thing(see link above)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
most of the people here are too pussy to post a pic of them selfs?
i am 1 of 10,000,000 people in Los Angeles County

good luck finding me
Bully for you. Most people live in smaller communities. Many people live in very small communities.

People discuss very sensitive and personal things here. Many would not do that without anonymity.

What people show, say and do here is a permanent record, and available to the millions who visit this site and millions more who may visit in the future.

There is no requirement to post personal pics on LPSG. It is a personal choice, and you don't need to belittle other people's choices.

Some people are easily recognizable. Some may even be well-known.

Some people don't like having pictures taken.

Some people value their privacy.

Everybody's not like you.

Some people have thought this through and made a wise decision for themselves.

p.s. I notice the OP as of now has no pics in his gallery or in any albums, if he ever did. What gives, 'pussy'? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am an a-list celebrity...so i really have to keep my identity under wraps. Papparazzi are a mother.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://www.lpsg.org/202836-so.html#post2992109

guessing you did not read the whole thing(see link above)

You guess wrong. I always read threads very thoroughly before posting a comment. And I'm kinda insulted by your assumption. The post you referred me to was only the 12th comment. Do you think I'm too lazy to even finish the first page?

You made a comment about people not putting up pictures of themselves, I gave a theory as to why not.

Even though you apologized, I still had every right to respond to your initial post.

You asked a question, I answered it. End of story.

Seems like this fellow does not have his priorities straight

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry if i was being mean to anyone

i am just pissed off right now and under a lot of stress and i do not deal with stress to well

Well really, it's not what other people say or do, but rather, how one acts and reacts that expresses maturity and wisdom.

The blessing of higher education has taught me that I live among fools and idiots. But living among them has taught me what formal education cannot impart - empathy and compassion.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So it's okay to let people treat you like shit?

Well really, it's not what other people say or do, but rather, how one acts and reacts that expresses maturity and wisdom.

The blessing of higher education has taught me that I live among fools and idiots. But living among them has taught me what formal education cannot impart - empathy and compassion.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Seems like this fellow does not have his priorities straight
yep you guess right my life is so fucked up right now..

hell I am surprised I am not doing drugs and drinking
I all ready know it's not going to get me anywhere doing them so I do not even bother...

for the last year all i have to show for my self is my nice credit rating and credit limits 2,700 total[1200&1500] that's about it

guess that is much higher then the typical 22 year old

might not even be fixable..

Last edited:

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep you guess right my life is so fucked up right now..

hell I am surprised I am not doing drugs and drinking
I all ready know it's not going to get me anywhere doing them so I do not even bother...

for the last year all i have to show for my self is my nice credit rating and credit limits 2,700 total[1200&1500] that's about it

guess that is much higher then the typical 22 year old

might not even be fixable..

Well bitching on an internet forum dedicated to large penises isn't going to help all your problems is it?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
most of the people here are too pussy to post a pic of them selfs?
i am 1 of 10,000,000 people in Los Angeles County

good luck finding me

I live in a smaller place, have workplace concerns which might be compromised if my pics were put up. Unless there's a requirement I ain't placing my pics here.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, AE ... do you mean country, or county?
Surely your name is not that rare.:33:
Maybe it is.
Los Angeles county

Los Angeles is not a country

nice try

if you typed in my first and last name in google you would not find me but you would find some one else that has the same name as me

Hhuck was specifically asking AlteredEgo a question and not referring to you or LA. He made that clear by quoting her post and by using the initials AE.

going to abandon the thread........

Chicken. Or should that be pussy? :rolleyes:

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry if i was being mean to anyone

i am just pissed off right now and under a lot of stress and i do not deal with stress to well

In other threads, you seem like a nice guy. And the picture you posted shows a handsome guy (with a hefty cock -- bonus!).

Since you are venting your frustration here, you probably lack other outlets, like close friends or family members who you feel comfortable talking to. Or you want to be able to vent anonymously. Just guessing here.

This just isn't a good website for that. It's "off topic" for the site, unless your Large Penis is involved somehow. And there are lots of people here, like all over the 'net, with short fuses.

I bet it would do you good to vent anonymously and get some "objective" feedback on your state of mind, as much as objectivity is possible, of course. There must be better sites than LPSG for this.

Before this thread gets buried in the archives, can some kind LPSG'er recommend a suitable website that WD could investigate as a decent source of personal advice?

HB