So...

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ask her point blank how she feels.

If she's falling out of love with you find out now instead of dragging it out and making it more painful than it should be.

If it's over, remember why you moved to where you did and make the best of it. Since you're new, you will be considered fresh meat. :smile:

If it's worth saving, then work on it to the best of both of your abilties.

D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

Experimental Member
Media
i agree with sklar, i think its good advice. point blank may not be the best though. some people don't deal well with confrontation. you need to talk to her about it, and be honest. just besure you approach it in the best way possible for your relationship. if you're concerned about a confrontation, try doing it in a public place that offers a reasonable degree of privacy - something like a coffee shop or something like that. the idea there is that there's less likely to be a catastrophic outburst from either. plus its neutral ground, so neither of you would be viewed as "invading territory". best of luck.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you thoughts if you just moved across the country to an unknown area, had no job, and found out your girlfriend might be falling out of love with you?

Just off of the top of my head, I'd say that you have two choices if the relationship is no more:

1. stay in the new locale, get a job and start over
2. move back home, get a job and start over

Remember the cliche saying, "when a door closes, a window opens." I've had to hang and take comfort in that saying more than once in my life.

Change is always scary, even when we make the change ourselves let alone when unexpected changes happen to us.

Good luck to you in your new life. Just remember that change can be a good thing.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen