soap actors' bugles

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
So which soap opera actors show the most substantial bulges? i've always thought Victor Newman was packing. Nick Newman sure has a great bod and Brad Carlton (RIP) the great total look.

netanyahu

Just Browsing
Media
All My Children Actor who plays Erica Kane's son -- Colin Egglesfield -- is hung like a horse. And a beautiful one at that. Perfect length. Perfect width. Great balls. It's literally like a statue.

virgil2

Experimental Member
Media
Over the years I've caught more than several flashes of Doug Davidson's (Paul on Y&R) package when he's got tight jeans on. Quite impressive. And I think he's aging very well.

J_hayes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Really, I've never seen a buldge or anything much to look at. Trust me I've been looking :)

tylerchristopher2.jpg

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years I've caught more than several flashes of Doug Davidson's (Paul on Y&R) package when he's got tight jeans on. Quite impressive. And I think he's aging very well.

AMEN about Doug Davidson's bulge! Whenever, and I do mean whenever, he's wearing jeans (and they're always tight), his cock is more than readily visible. I don't think he owns underwear.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only soap I'm familiar with is Y&R. I must say there's a plethora of hot bulges on that show!! Can't tell you how many times I've rubbed one out watching Paul and Brad (Don Diamont) on there. Oddly, for some reason Nick does nothing for me ??? I know he's hot & masculine as hell, but I've just never gotten hard thinking of him. On the other hand: Neil Winters (Kristof St. John)---oh my God, I would pay a kings' ransom to crawl into bed with that man!!!