soap actors' bugles

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also wondered what Eric Braedon's cock size is. His whole alpha male attitude just yells, "I have a huge penis."

Reactions: iacky

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is sooooooo easy for me: A MARTINEZ from the American soap opera Santa Barbara back in the 1980's. He was - and still is - incredibly gorgeous with that beautiful blend of masculine sensuality. He played detective Cruz Castillo and the character's basic wardrobe was wearing skin-tight jeans and believe me the package that man was carrying around made it pretty damn clear...this is a man who is as HUNG AS A HORSE!!

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years I've caught more than several flashes of Doug Davidson's (Paul on Y&R) package when he's got tight jeans on. Quite impressive. And I think he's aging very well.

When I discovered that Doug Davidson was 50 years you could have kicked me over with a feather...and that was 10 years ago!!:eek:

At that time his looks and buff body would have made you believe he was only in his late 30's or very early 40's. Today he's about three years away from 60 and he is beginning to show that age but even now the man is still incredibly good-looking with a strong and fit body.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is sooooooo easy for me: A MARTINEZ from the American soap opera Santa Barbara back in the 1980's. He was - and still is - incredibly gorgeous with that beautiful blend of masculine sensuality. He played detective Cruz Castillo and the character's basic wardrobe was wearing skin-tight jeans and believe me the package that man was carrying around made it pretty damn clear...this is a man who is as HUNG AS A HORSE!!

Hell yes! He should have posed nude!!

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like you guys have it covered. I've watched soaps for a long time and it seems Y&R's staff is packed with size queens because they sure as hell picked them right: Eric Braeden, Peter Bergman and Doug Davidson. I agree with another poster here about Nick Newman (Y&R). He's handsome and hell and masculine but I predict not packing too much. Out of all, I believe Doug Davidson puts them ALL to bed.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doug Davidson has a big cock, for sure. Whenever he's wearing jeans (which is usually all the time, and they're ALWAYS tight), and the camera's back far enough, you can tell which side he's packed on and everything. Obsenely hot!

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't forget how Shemar Moore used to be on Y&R too with his gorgeous tv-brother Neil. My God, the fantasy of being tag-teamed by those two incredible hunks!!

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now all the hunks of All my children are gone for a cooking show?!!!! Wheres the justice. for me to watch they better put on hot half nude chefs.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amen to A Martinez...'Santa Barbara' was one-strokefest with him on it!

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Screencap of A. Martinez

attachment.php

Attachments