soap actors' bugles

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL yandrsupreme you beat me to it! Doug Davidson never fails to impress in the bulge department. You can tell he has one HUGE cock (and, fortunately, he obviously doesn't like to wear underwear). Here are some screencaps:

2qx2exd.jpg

anec61.jpg

6s7six.jpg

2ic2nhs.jpg

35bdmx3.jpg

539ufb.jpg

15wh545.jpg

Reactions: Alexander_Love

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's where I come in. I've been watching Doug Davidson (and his bulges) since his earliest days on Y&R. Back then he didn't like wearing under-wear and his dick extended down the right hand side of his leg (WAY DOWN). He might have had some help in keeping it semi-hard....but it was there. This man packs one hell of a cunt buster and from what I hear, he loves to fuck, is happily married and has numerous kids.

Reactions: sizequeenie

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bow to your expertise--which is welcome in such cases :smile:

That's where I come in. I've been watching Doug Davidson (and his bulges) since his earliest days on Y&R. Back then he didn't like wearing under-wear and his dick extended down the right hand side of his leg (WAY DOWN). He might have had some help in keeping it semi-hard....but it was there. This man packs one hell of a cunt buster and from what I hear, he loves to fuck, is happily married and has numerous kids.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LOL so true. I've noticed his VPL for years as well, and it is most certainly his dick that is big (he may have big nuts, too). Doug is good friends with Rick Springfield. I wonder if they have any wild stories from their youth twenties together.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nathan Parsons, who plays Luke Spencer's British/Aussie son Ethan on ABC's "General Hospital", is packing something big. On the soap he usually wears untucked shirts that hide his crotch but once in awhile he'll sit on the edge of a desk or something and you'll see quite a large bulge. I think the show director is wise to this as they tend not to take shots of him that show below the waist.

Reactions: Tomas26

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After reading this thread I am preaching to the choir on this one, but Doug Davidson is one of the best reasons to watch Y&R. My ex called me a few weeks ago, he only watches it occasionally and told me to DEFINITELY watch that day's episode on soap net, that Paul was "about to bust right out of his jeans" lol. It was the scene with Heather just before she left town that someone just posted screen shots of. Woof! Y&R was my 2nd choice soap to Guiding Light for years, at least until the last few years of GL where they basically started filming the show outside and ruined it completely. Still, Cyrus was played by a very sexy Australian guy named Murray Bartlett, and I seem to remember a few glimpses when he was on. Great thread!

Oh, and one more, someone mentioned EastEnders, which I would see episodes a few years late on a PBS station. Ross Kemp showed a nice package when he was on and I thought he was terrifically sexy as well. I wished Grant would have hooked up with one of the other guys on the show, now that would have been 'must see tv'!

Last edited:

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nathan Parsons, who plays Luke Spencer's British/Aussie son Ethan on ABC's "General Hospital", is packing something big. On the soap he usually wears untucked shirts that hide his crotch but once in awhile he'll sit on the edge of a desk or something and you'll see quite a large bulge. I think the show director is wise to this as they tend not to take shots of him that show below the waist.

Hot and a Aussie accent too! YUM!

Reactions: Tomas26

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Ok... so I finally laid my hands on the "Scrub-A-Luv" poster that Terry Lester did back in the mid 80's... what a POSE, he looks like he's just HOLDING it! And I know someone will scream "fake", but this is not a fake. for some reason the company that put out this poster didn't like the background, so cut and pasted the photo on a white background. But it's not Terry Lester's head on another man's body...It's Terry Lester's entire head and body on a different background. this was according to Harry Langdon, the photographer who originally shot the poster. (Brenda Dickson came out with one at the same time, as both she and Terry were involved in a hot storyline at the time)

Attachments