Soap Operas - Just Another Dumb Post From Me

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
do you watch them? what are your faves? me and this girl when i was in high school used to skip out once in awhile and go over to her house to watch young and the restless. came up in conversation today. that's about the only one i got into. kay chancellor was a witch.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i love soaps! i've been a soap opera junkie since i was a little girl. my aunt used to babysit me all the time and i grew up watching "days of our lives" and "general hospital" with her. over the years i also watched "the bold and the beautiful," "passions" and "sunset beach."

now i just stick to "general hospital." they're kind of over-doing it with all of sonny's illegitimate children popping up, but oh well... keeps things interesting. i'm just waiting for the day brenda walks back into port charles!!! :biggrin:

sometimes i'll watch "one life to live" and "all my children" if i'm bored too. i like where "one life to live" is going with their new direction for dorian being the first openly gay mayor, but i haven't really followed up on it.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started watching One Life To Live and All My Children and Ryan's Hope when I was little, Na-na, my dad's mom, was watching them and when she stayed with us or we went to see her we had to watch. Ryan's Hope got cancelled and I stopped watching the other shows regularly, I still check them out when I have a day off and I read the updates at soapcentral.com so I can keep track of what is happening, I read Mitch Lawrence is back, he's been dead at least twice, he's a scary person. My ex wife, watched Days of Our Lives every day, unless, she had something else to do.