Sober vs. high vs. drunk

As someone who has never been high and rarely drink, I was wondering what having sex 'under the influence' is like.
So:

Which do you prefer? Which is more pleasurable? Which is more fun? Does it change on whether or not its with a long time partner or a hook up? What do you feel are the main differences?

Have any of you ladies tried or know someone who has, that weed lubricant?

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

Reactions: elizabubblebee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I prefer stoned sex. I'm basically always stoned though, I've been smoking weed every day for almost 15 years now.

I don't mind getting nice-n-buzzed and having a good throw down for a special occasion. It's only something I enjoy occasionally... definitely prefer my pot to booze Every time.

I've never heard of this weed-lube.. but now I want to look it up and try it. Just for shigglez.

I don't do drugs and I don't have sex with anyone other than a trusted partner after a few drinks.

A couple of glasses of wine helps me to relax, sometimes a bit too much but, having sex sober, I orgasm quicker and with greater intensity.

As someone who has never been high and rarely drink, I was wondering what having sex 'under the influence' is like.
So:

Which do you prefer? Which is more pleasurable? Which is more fun? Does it change on whether or not its with a long time partner or a hook up? What do you feel are the main differences?

Have any of you ladies tried or know someone who has, that weed lubricant?

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

I don't consume alcohol that often anymore, and I don't smoke pot. That being said, when I did drink more socially, I noticed about the only major difference was that I might be a little louder. I prefer sober sex. I did not do hook ups if I wasn't stone cold sober.

Don't know anyone who has tried a weed lubricant, and didn't know it was a thing, actually. Though I'm not altogether surprised that it is.

Reactions: Oxnard

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weed lube is not lube.

Sober, high, drunk, it's all good. There are types of orgasms I cannot have sober because I need a slight numbing to endure the pressure required to bring the orgasm about. Liquor or wine is really good for that numbing, but to get the numbing AND enhance all of the other sensations Mary Jane is great in bed. I would really like to try that canibus oil.

Reactions: LadyJesseQuinn

Sober sex please; I'm British. Sometimes a change is good. I don't like it when either drunk sex or stoned sex become the norm. Coffee is kind of drugs to me though, I'm a bit boring like that.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don't drink, don't smoke a thing, but I do like my psychedelics.
And although many reports laud psychedelics and sex, I've found that once tripping I can't focus on sex for more than a few seconds.

And orgasmic waves are spontaneous.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't drink, don't smoke a thing, but I do like my psychedelics.
And although many reports laud psychedelics and sex, I've found that once tripping I can't focus on sex for more than a few seconds.

And orgasmic waves are spontaneous.
Once masturbated tripping on shroom candy. It was hard to remember to keep diddling, but the orgasm was everywhere. I mean I felt like it was both inside and outside of my body. Afterward, I went to go check on my houseplant. That plant was hilarious.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, mushrooms are plants. They were looking out for your houseplant.
But yes, mind blowing experience followed by mundane task that suddenly seems so magical.
I usually remember to squeeze a ton of citrus juice, but I'd either guzzled, lost or forgot, so I found myself squeezing grapefruit while so very high. I was so lost in the scent...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
But yes, mind blowing experience followed by mundane task that suddenly seems so magical.
I usually remember to squeeze a ton of citrus juice, but I'd either guzzled, lost or forgot, so I found myself squeezing grapefruit while so very high. I was so lost in the scent...

It's been about ten years since I've taken a trip to that colorful place in my brain... this conversation brings up some delightful, tingly memories.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm more into alter-state make-outs than full-blown boning.
too many years of being into BDSM has kinda put a damper on messing around messed up.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the houseplant in question is one of my favorite things to look at after eating candy (that, and sponged on paint in my den, and anything involving clingons). The leaves are very dark green, with red veins and splashes, and each leaf is edged in red. Under the influence of the candy, the leaves appear to shimmy and dance. I dance with them, and then I laugh, and laugh. When it stops being funny, I take a shower. Candy showers are a transcendent experience. I have one dose left. I'm going to try combating the nausea with a few kisses from Mary Jane. The nausea is my sole objection to shroom candy.

@EllieP, that Joe Nichols kinda makes my clothes fall off! LOL half a fifth of tequila once had me peeing in my cat's litter box!

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Peeing in a litterbox?
I am so glad I do not drink.

On nausea, fast for several hours. Fluids are fine, but go into the experience on an empty stomach, but eat something starchy, crackers, rice, after ingesting. To absorb stomach acid from eating the chocolate.

I've purged only a few times. Nausea is typically 10 min or so. I just sit down and let it pass.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been sleeping through the nausea which is really bothersome, for about 40 minutes. I will be sure to adhere to your advice. Or I'll poke you about it when I think I'm going to eat it. It could be months. I have a lot of responsibility, and can only be intoxicated on those very rare occasions that all my ends are tied.

Peeing in the litter box was drunk logic. I was having an amazing conversation with my husband. I didn't want to leave it. HE was mixing our final cocktails in the kitchen, and the box was in the hall just beyond. So, I put one foot on the rim on the far side, and I crouched, and very carefully peed into the box. Next day, the clump I made was so, so funny. My ex has yet to let me live this down. My pets were very confused. The cat and dog both shot me wounded looks as they tried to leave their own waste in the box. And the conversation? Completely derailed by the utter weirdness of me peeing in the litter box.

Last edited: