sobering thought.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by vindicari, Apr 1, 2007.

1. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    since the invention of the nuclear bomb there have been more than 50 incidences of viable nuclear weapons being lost. most are in the depths of the sea on nuclear subs, ships or aircraft that have been lost, there are also at least 26 nuclear reactors missing also on ships or subs. this is a conservative estimate since we have no knowledge of the other nuclear powers (incidents). there is a term for the loss of a nuclear weapon, hence my tag (Broken Arrow) There are 129 obsolete russian nuclear submarines tied up at various ports throughout russia which the russians cannot afford to decomission. someday the sea will glow. There are 8 known nuclear states, USA, UK, FRANCE, CHINA, RUSSIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, N. KOREA, ISRAEL. iRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA are suspected of having or known to be developing nuclear weapons. the ozone layer wont get a chance to fry us we will do it ourselves.

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok........?

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Even better - since all of that stuff is secret, the reality is probably far worse than you realize.

Depending on your age, you may have missed the days of real paranoia about all that. Too bad.

4. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    nothing is secret on the internet not even your bank details, and im old enough to have been in the british army for 17 years, including the gulf war , afghanistan, bosnia. hey ho, that aint the point. the ostrich is a lucky bird stick your head in the sand. the boogie man will go away. waste of breath sorry for boring you. lets all talk about dicks.

5. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    just checked your profile dont squeeze that too tight might just stop the blood supply to your brain.

6. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow. What an ass.

7. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    You should have seen what a fool he made of himself going on about dicks on the Nuclear Doomsday Support Group board. Haha.

8. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    what ever happened to satire, or repartee, but then I guess education would be involved somewhere. lifes too short to worry. expletives indicate limited vocabulary.

9. dong20

Gold Member

Nothing, you posted facts and factoids all of which are already well known or at least well suspected. BD is right, whatever is already in the 'public domain' we can be pretty sure there is more and worse we don't know.

But that's not my point which is....what is your point? That the end is nigh, or that we're not half as smart (and twice as self destructive) as we like to think we are?

Oh yes, sentences without correct capitalisation, contractions lacking in apostrophes where called for and questions without '?' marks are also indicative of linguistic and/or educational limitations.

How's that for repartee?:tongue:

10. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

My bank details don't have Secret status. If they did, then I wouldn't be able to see them. A few years ago when I was mired in the aerospace biz, maybe, but not now.

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wasn't looking for an elaborate approach to display my distaste for your negative preferance of topic.

Sometimes, expletives are spot on, mate. I feel I got the message across with little syllables. ASS = YOU.

I'll go ahead and add to this tirade that I agree with Dong. If you're going to pose a wildly irrational point to everyone, please try to back it up with links for reference. I've taken the liberty of doing so for you, rude mouth.

BBC News: Fears of Missing Nuclear Weapons
    Russian Nuclear Smuggling
    The website that popped up when I typed "Missing Nuclear Weapons" and then clicked the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on google.

Now everyone, QUICKLY, to the store with us to purchase tinfoil in bulk with which to make hats.

Draft saved Draft deleted