Sobriety...

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy folks - some of you may be aware that I have issues with alcohol and tonight marks one week of being sober. I know it doesn't sound like much -- but to me, it's a pretty big deal!! :biggrin1: I'm really gonna make it work. I'm celebrating with some coffee and doritos tonight (yeah, I know, does this guy know how to party or WHAT) and I feel great!!! Anyway, just wanted to share. You guys and gals ROCK.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy folks - some of you may be aware that I have issues with alcohol and tonight marks one week of being sober. I know it doesn't sound like much -- but to me, it's a pretty big deal!! :biggrin1: I'm really gonna make it work. I'm celebrating with some coffee and doritos tonight (yeah, I know, does this guy know how to party or WHAT) and I feel great!!! Anyway, just wanted to share. You guys and gals ROCK.
Congrats on a 7 day chip! I don't know but the doritos and coffee sounds like a pretty good celebration to me....

Keep up the good work and may you get a celebratory bj!:tongue:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CONGRATULATIONS! a week is a great milestone. i was there once. that was 32 years ago. sobriety is worth it, sometimes not easy but always worth it. don't try to do by yourself. good luck on one day at a time:tongue:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congratulations! I know this probably isn't easy for you. PM me if you ever want to chat about this. I don't know you but I'm very proud of you tonight.

Good luck, my friend.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ice tea takes wonderful and can pass for a drink while fine dining. might I also recommend tortilla chips with a hint of lime.

seriously, only you can make that choice and I'm pleased that you have.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats! Best of luck for your continued sobriety. Of course, you can talk to many of us, but I hope you've connected with 'a 12-step' program for some real-life support.:smile::smile::smile: