Soccer pants

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have familiarity with soccer pants? Our office was moving over the weekend and since we could dress very casually, one of the junior partners had on a pair of long soccer pants which showed off a nice package. They looked almost like spandex or lycra but not as tight. I asked the partner what material they were, but he wasn't sure. Does anyone wear them either for playing soccer, coaching or just for showing off?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have familiarity with soccer pants? Our office was moving over the weekend and since we could dress very casually, one of the junior partners had on a pair of long soccer pants which showed off a nice package. They looked almost like spandex or lycra but not as tight. I asked the partner what material they were, but he wasn't sure. Does anyone wear them either for playing soccer, coaching or just for showing off?
Since you didn't know how a soccer pant looks like, he has no idea either.
Perhaps he bought them too small or they were other kind of pants and he just use them to play soccer.
Soccer pants are made to be loose because otherwise you would rip them when you kick the ball. a bulge could be noticed but not the end of it since the fabric hangs straight down.
The fabric must have synthetics components but since i can't find mine i can't tell you the real composition.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard them called warm-up pants, track pants, breakaway pants. They are made from polyester and are sexy as hell. I have 8 different pair and love 'em. Try them with boxers or freeballing if you really want to strut your stuff.