Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ASS718.jpg

ASS704.jpg

flyboiaa

Sexy Member
Media
a guy I mess around with on a very regular basis (2 or 3 times a week at least) is a former professional soccer player. Brilliant player. And yes u guys know him. English club. (No names, no blames! Sorry.) A truly wonderful man (gentleman!) all around. Beautiful cock and balls. Rock hard ass. Great kisser.

You know what REALLY does it for me? His thighs and legs! OMFG!!! They are like granite! And all due 110% to his playing soccer. I kneel before him (with him either standing or seated) and suck his gorgeous cock and hold onto his legs and ass - and consider myself in heaven - and BEYOND!!! I edge him on forever - because he LOVES it and also because I can NEVER get enough of him. When he fucks me doggy style or laying on top of me......AWESOME!! Shoots large, plentiful hot loads either in my ass or down my throat. The taste? WOW! Words cannot even begin to describe all this by any stretch!

I count my luckystars every single day of my life that this guy is in my life (and bed)! I know I am in a very lucky (and extremely rare!) situation and am deeply grateful for it!!
Fucking liar

MattyC

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love cup games when the minnows win always see in the changing rooms - deffo 3 on the far left mmm
Absolutely. Search out when they have the Minnows celebratory changing room pics. Yep he's the one for me too - love 3rd from left guy - reminds me of James Rodriguez. Shirtless white guy at back is also a hot.

Reactions: Nath_2015

Absolutely. Search out when they have the Minnows celebratory changing room pics. Yep he's the one for me too - love 3rd from left guy - reminds me of James Rodriguez. Shirtless white guy at back is also a hot.
Didn't notice but James Rodriguez totally, like the guy far left in the towel hoping it falls

MattyC

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a9e70.jpg

Bulge of disappointment for Italy, which will not take part to 2018 World Cup.

Player : Ciro Immobile
Though it's sad we won't see the Italians in Russia in 2018, I'd rather have the Swedes and especially Seb Larsson. Blond blue eyed phenotype is perfection for me.

Though it's sad we won't see the Italians in Russia in 2018, I'd rather have the Swedes and especially Seb Larsson. Blond blue eyed phenotype is perfection for me.
Swedes do it for me too and larsson is a prime example but still have Freddie ljungberg all day

Reactions: MattyC