Soccer Shorts, Uh No!

SoccerFreak: New here...
Ok,
As you can see, I am obviously a soccer player. Now any of you who have played some kind of sport with those same kind of shorts know what it's like when your my size! :eek: I recently was playing at my college and I forgot to wear a jock, I ended up being goalie and jumped for the ball and my shorts flew up and out my dick and balls came. Now a lot of girls are coming up and grabbing me in the dorm. And even a guy next to me in the urinal said wow, it really is true!

Do any of you have similar experiences? Or anything to add? Thanks.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=SoccerFreak link=board=clothing;num=1073083005;start=0#0 date=01/02/04 at 14:27:45]Now a lot of girls are coming up and grabbing me in the dorm. And even a guy next to me in the urinal said wow, it really is true![/quote]

Is that necessarily a bad thing? I know being groped can get rather old, but some dudes kind of get off on the attention. (I'm not one of them.)

tomarctus: I've always enjoyed being groped. It never gets old. I'm very free and comfortable with my body. It's best, however, in a situation where it doesn't feel like a violation or where the action might seriously offend someone who might see it happening. Yet I respect that others feel more private with their bodies and I do respect that.

Thumper_10x7_CA: Out came your cock and balls? Were you wearing underwear at all? It's odd that you'd forget to wear your jock and have no underwear on (or boxers) if you are that big to begin with. Maybe, if you were wearing briefs, it's time to buy new ones cause apparently the elastic is shot in the ones you wore that day!

So what school do you play for? Whens the next game? ;)

SoccerFreak: Hey Guys,
Thanks for replying. I was actually going a friend house and I didn't have any underwear on at all! Big mistake, but the thing was that he mentioned going to play soccer maybe, and I totally forgot. The no underwear thing is, my friend and I are very close (not gay) we have been friends for I don't know how long, and we've seen eachother many times. So me not wearing any undies wasn't a problem for him. I ust forgot about the soccer thing. When I got to the fields, I was nervous but didn't want to say anything. The groped thing, well I have been groped numerous times, by friends, and girlfriends. ;) But by complete strangers? I just thought it was kind of odd. And soccer season is over Thumper, sorry.

SoccerFreak

asianmuscles: SoccerFreak,

This can either be good because of the attention or really weird - I think it's a bit of both, huh? I'd feel satisfied if girls just came up and starting grabbing - my ex would do that A LOT before we offically went out for awhile - and let's just say she made me horny just by putting her hand in my pocket! Anyway, back to your sit'ation I bet it's weird having just complete strangers come up and grope ya, huh? Sucks. But hey, you've got girls grabbing ya! That's ALWAYS good.

Chris

roedhunt: I'm with you Soccer-freak. It would be weird. How many men do you know would DARE try that with a woman they didnt know? (I mean grab their boobs if their boobs fell out).. I think its plain rude the women were that forward to grope your balls/dick. Nipples ... maybe.. ;)... Especially since they didnt know you... Hell, I wouldn't even do it to my guy friends... It would have been more flattering if they just commented on it.. If I was there, I would have said something to them... ;D

rawkstar: haha, well in HS I was a cross-country runner and was confined to those small small shorts and wearing a jock was not an option. After a few embarrasing situations, I learned to always include a roll of athletic tape in my running bag. *ouch*

dr_drew2: [quote author=SoccerFreak link=board=clothing;num=1073083005;start=0#0 date=01/02/04 at 14:27:45]New here...
Ok,
As you can see, I am obviously a soccer player. Now any of you who have played some kind of sport with those same kind of shorts know what it's like when your my size! :eek: I recently was playing at my college and I forgot to wear a jock, I ended up being goalie and jumped for the ball and my shorts flew up and out my dick and balls came. Now a lot of girls are coming up and grabbing me in the dorm. And even a guy next to me in the urinal said wow, it really is true!

Do any of you have similar experiences? Or anything to add? Thanks.[/quote]

yikes! have a bud that is 7" soft (11x7 hard) and he's a soccer player. even when he has undies on, one can see it. can not even imagine him in soccer shorts and going commando.

hang in there. folks will settle down. ;)

dfox7.3x5: I'm one of the old pharts on here, and I spent like 40 years in the newspaper business. Years ago the Associated Press transmitted a Wirephoto of a runner at the University of Oregon whose entire manhood had come loose for all the world to see. It was a picture no mainstream paper would have run, but since Wirephoto was run by guys in those days they sent it along as a "guy thing." The women in the newsroom who saw it gasped and moved quickly away. (Well, MOST of them :D) That picture was still around when I quit the paper a number of years ago. Because of that I've been somewhat relieved that my well-hung 18-year-old never turned out for track...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=clothing;num=1073083005;start=0#11 date=01/07/04 at 17:35:16]
I'm one of the old pharts on here, and I spent like 40 years in the newspaper business. Years ago the Associated Press transmitted a Wirephoto of a runner at the University of Oregon whose entire manhood had come loose for all the world to see. It was a picture no mainstream paper would have run, but since Wirephoto was run by guys in those days they sent it along as a  "guy thing." The women in the newsroom who saw it gasped and moved quickly away. (Well, MOST of them  :D) That picture was still around when I quit the paper a number of years ago.  Because of that I've been somewhat relieved that my well-hung 18-year-old never turned out for track...[/quote]

Too bad the photo wasn't published - it could have won the pull-it-surprise.

Captin_hung: i know how hard it is to keep eveything inside small shorts as i play rugby for my schools first 15 and i dont like doing it but i do tape it in place it works but it hurts trying to get the tape off. ive never fallen out of my shorts and thankfully im a prop (big guy who hits stuff) so i dont have to sprint much

Maik: Well I also play soccer for a long time. My dick is also very big soft and it really helps me to wear biking shorts underneath my socccer shorts.

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Soccer shorts are very bad ideas with out something holding back a large penis. When I was on my jr high soccer team, on the practice we were given our uniforms, i did not think much of it and i was only wearing boxers underneath. When we starded playing soon i had to leave and where my basketball shorts.Since our shorts were....short ha, my penis and ball could be seen so the coach sent me to the locker to change.Since then I have worn bike shorts or a very large jock strap underneath them.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most embarrasing sports related incident was turning up at a Thai boxing training session having forgotten to pack briefs instead of the boxer shorts I was wearing. Thai boxing is done in very loose shorts. I began the leg raises which were part of the warm up and felt somthing swing! Suffice to say I kept my knees and kicks very low for the night...