Soccer Shorts

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
It turns out that i'm showing a bit too much of my "meat" at my soccer matches and it's been reported as some sort of issue with the league I play in. Is there any suggestions as to minimize size or any other ideas as to what I should do, in regards to my soccer playing situation?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up playing soccer and never wore underwear, it was never an issue. But if it is maybe wear a slightly longer shirt, or a jockstrap. Can't understand why it's an issue though. I'm assuming it's all guys playing, and you all have penises, so why would it be a problem?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It turns out that i'm showing a bit too much of my "meat" at my soccer matches and it's been reported as some sort of issue with the league I play in. Is there any suggestions as to minimize size or any other ideas as to what I should do, in regards to my soccer playing situation?

I'd tell your league to go fuck themselves. Probably run by a bunch of fat old guys with tiny cocks who are just jealous.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's probably one of the spectators that griped to the league. I don't think any of the other player would care about it. Don't people have better things to worry about?

A standard pair of briefs will probably do the job for you.

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
A classic Jockstrap and/or cup should be enough to solve your problem..

but you should take some pics to show us your soccer bulge for a true assessment of the problem

Can't really do a cup for soccer, just because of the need of full motion of my legs and it could be an obstruction. Good ideas though! Jock strap did help a bit.

I will be making a new album showing off this issue, since the season is over! :cool:

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
I grew up playing soccer and never wore underwear, it was never an issue. But if it is maybe wear a slightly longer shirt, or a jockstrap. Can't understand why it's an issue though. I'm assuming it's all guys playing, and you all have penises, so why would it be a problem?

It was honestly just to raise hostility among the group I play with. It was a stupid situation and I was getting cat-called and chanted at at some of the games. Basically, just fans being fans. I didn't take it to heart but I figured I would at least try to remedy it. It hasn't affected my playing level at all, so I, personally, don't care. But i'm glad you see what the deal is.