Soccer Shorts

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
Underwear and larger shorts.

I'd "cum" to see you play. :biggrin1:

jock strap, and flaunt it in the showers afterwards

It's probably one of the spectators that griped to the league. I don't think any of the other player would care about it. Don't people have better things to worry about?

A standard pair of briefs will probably do the job for you.

Jock strap did the trick until the end of season. My teammates hate getting in the showers with me. They give such a rash of shit for it, but it's all in good fun. Got the nickname "Horse" out on the field, which was sort of a double entendre but it was just easier to yell while playing than "Mordecai."

None of the players really gave me grief. I had an interesting conversation after a game with a player from the other team, but nothing major. Just the fans and their usual BS, I suppose.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, athletes wear them all the time for sports. Some are uncomfortable but others work just fine.

Can't really do a cup for soccer, just because of the need of full motion of my legs and it could be an obstruction. Good ideas though! Jock strap did help a bit.

I will be making a new album showing off this issue, since the season is over! :cool:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, at least the jock strap worked for you. I understand the ribbing from your teammates - that's totally normal - but if another player actually complained about your buldge I'd be telling all involved to keep their eyes on the field.