Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s the best dick sucking performance that I’ve seen Holliwud give. Hopefully he’s learned a few things.
This was my first time seeing Holliwud in action. I think he is very handsome & they both look good together. I'm pissed asf at whoever was responsible for editing the official vid; they cropped out the bottom half of the damn video. I'm guessing someone was unhappy with the lack of wood in the first half. Seeing a flaccid dick with a full view of their bodies is better than seeing the bottom half of the vid cropped out. Their Twitter teasers were better than the finished product.
View attachment Szg_yunoF0SEB-uf.mp4
View attachment C4ANChalvQnl1cBK.mp4

Chamaquito

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This was my first time seeing Holliwud in action. I think he is very handsome & they both look good together. I'm pissed asf at whoever was responsible for editing the official vid; they cropped out the bottom half of the damn video. I'm guessing someone was unhappy with the lack of wood in the first half. Seeing a flaccid dick with a full view of their bodies is better than seeing the bottom half of the vid cropped out. Their Twitter teasers were better than the finished product.

I agree the twitter teasers were better. They look really cute together.

I’m wondering why ol boy got a condom on his soft dick though.

Reactions: ShadyHeauxBlues