Social, Nerdy Introvert In The Streets, Deepthroat Size King In The Sheets -- Hello From Los Angeles

mascsubbttmx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all!

New here and happy to be part of this community. I'm eager to explore and interact.

The basics:
I'm software engineer with a background in physics, mathematics and computer science. I'm 31 and currently live in Los Angeles (born and raised) but have lived in Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose and Dallas. I really love learning new things, spending time with friends and family and am huge baseball fan. I'm a low key guy who enjoys the simple things.

Behind closed doors:
But inside the bedroom, this good boy shows you just how dirty his mind is. My innate desires center around big dicks and being able to service, worship and use all my skills, dedication and obedience to make a hung guy feel like a king. I love to please. Check out some of the videos I uploaded to see some of my skills and what I can do. I'm on reddit as u/mascsubbttmx and twitter as @mascsubbttmx. I'm a baseball and beer kind of guy who loves to submit to men with big dicks.

Hit me up:
Hoping to explore and meet cool people here. Hit me up for a chat about sports, science or if you need good book recommendations. I'm also open to meeting up with guys who are fully vaccinated (covid) and STI negative. I take my sexual health (and overall health) very seriously and despite how slutty my username makes me seem I really don't enjoy casual, one time encounters. I'm much more into regular things with at most a few different guys I can trust. Let's connect.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: mascsubbttmx

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
lpsg is a discussion forum for both women and men mascsubbttmx. You can get, and give, relationship advice, discuss science, politics, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here.
Have fun and welcome to lpsg!:sun::D:sun:

D

deleted1168963

Hi all!

New here and happy to be part of this community. I'm eager to explore and interact.

The basics:
I'm software engineer with a background in physics, mathematics and computer science. I'm 31 and currently live in Los Angeles (born and raised) but have lived in Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose and Dallas. I really love learning new things, spending time with friends and family and am huge baseball fan. I'm a low key guy who enjoys the simple things.

Behind closed doors:
But inside the bedroom, this good boy shows you just how dirty his mind is. My innate desires center around big dicks and being able to service, worship and use all my skills, dedication and obedience to make a hung guy feel like a king. I love to please. Check out some of the videos I uploaded to see some of my skills and what I can do. I'm on reddit as u/mascsubbttmx and twitter as @mascsubbttmx. I'm a baseball and beer kind of guy who loves to submit to men with big dicks.

Hit me up:
Hoping to explore and meet cool people here. Hit me up for a chat about sports, science or if you need good book recommendations. I'm also open to meeting up with guys who are fully vaccinated (covid) and STI negative. I take my sexual health (and overall health) very seriously and despite how slutty my username makes me seem I really don't enjoy casual, one time encounters. I'm much more into regular things with at most a few different guys I can trust. Let's connect.
Hit me up love to chat about sports and science!

Reactions: Gj816

mascsubbttmx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lpsg is a discussion forum for both women and men mascsubbttmx. You can get, and give, relationship advice, discuss science, politics, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here.
Have fun and welcome to lpsg!:sun::D:sun:
This is all very exciting! I'm looking forward to discovering everything this community has to offer!