Societal attitudes to high sex drives.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current Fuck buddy is the best sex I've ever had, his cock is perfect he does satisfy me, but I'm afraid I've worn him out. We used to fuck about 2x a night and in the morning 5 days a week and now...sadly... That's dropped off significantly. I'm ready for more!

Good lord, that would be the perfect amount for me! That, and about 6 times on Saturday and 6 more on Sunday. Mind you, I could say I could do anything superhuman, this is the internet after all and I am happily married...

...but I'm not lying. That frequency sounds like something I wish my wife and I did. That is truly his loss, you sound like a great, sexy, woman.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But with most guys the entire play session seems to be totally wrapped up within an hour or so..

An hour? An hour would be good for a break after 6 hours maybe.

I want it to keep going for many, many hours. Penetration is my favourite thing though, so the more they can give me, the higher the chance of them sexually exhausting me.

I see nothing wrong with that paragraph. Brings a smile to my face in fact.

I saw your thread about it. It looks fun!

Unbelievably fun!

Your wife sounds like a woman after my own heart. I also have extremely high numbers. :biggrin1:

Yeah, I find myself deep in thought appreciating that part of her once in a while (ok, more than once in a while). That's why I changed my avatar.

:frown1: I would be permanently unsatisfied if I didn't get my mindfuck fix. You can learn a lot through reading :smile:

Details, please? Any favorite sources/authors/websites?

*Waves at MrsRawDog*
I struggle with having this particular preference. My preference is based on physical possibilities (and impossibilities) but it just seems way too close to choosing based on appearance, which for me has always seemed somewhat distasteful.

But it's not appearance, it's a matter of function. If I ever found myself single again, I'd never choose a woman who was 99% perfect, with the exception being she was frigid. Being sexually unavailable would be a dealbreaker for me. That's no different from your preference for wanting a big cock.

I think it makes things quite difficult. It's a brilliant way to be if you're matched with a partner who is similar, but those people are few and far between.

Amen.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, this does also beg comparison to low sex drives, and I personally have been more shocked by how low many people's sex drives are, but we seem to be less judgemental of that, so I am concentrating on the attitudes, and sanctions perhaps, aimed at the high sex drive.

Do you have any views and or experiences that you would like to throw into the ring? Are attitudes different to gay men and lesbian women? Are some with high drives better off in monogamy if they can find the right partner? and what of those who find themselves committed, but incompatible? Does the partner have a "duty" to deal with their partner's needs?

Are we expected to control the drive, are there acceptable and unacceptable outlets for it, and who is to say which is which?

This is a subject close to my heart. At puberty my sex drive hit me like a ton of bricks. I found it terribly hard (no pun intended but, hey :rolleyes:)
to concentrate on my school work. I think the same thing happened to my sisters (who went to the same high school, only 8 years apart). They were better at getting their work done, but having an obviously high sex drive coupled with knowledge about sex (we had a lot of books in our house) caused them both to be labelled slut by their peer groups. For me, having a high sex drive didn't get me a bad reputation, but later on when my sisters became feminists, they projected their guilt at me and tried to make me feel guilty about objectifying women, etc. So at that point being highly sexed did become a problem. Sadly, my sisters still harbour the same attitude towards me.

I think society mis-trusts anyone who obviously has a high sex drive. The supposition is that a high sex drive person can turn into a flasher, adulterer, molester or rapist at any moment.

I guess my high sex drive did create problems in my early relationships. I had a tendency to want a very full and exciting sex life with lots of experimentation, and in my mid 20s my gf and I were into
swinging - which I realise, in retrospect, wasn't good for us. Our less OPENLY highly sexed friends did frown on our behaviour, although as I remember, some of their marriages didn't last either.

I've been married for many years now and my sex drive is still high for a guy of my age. My wife's is low and because she cannot take HRT (because of cancer) I want to have my sex drive lowered. Now we bump into societies attitude about sex drive again: It seems that the only legit reason for lowering a guy's sex drive is if he's a molester, rapist, etc. Somehow, society sees the sex drive as sacred.

*snip*
If you were unmarried (or allowed to play) and in the same country as me, I might even take you up on it :biggrin1:

It's probably just as well you're round the other side of the planet from me, you naugty subgirrl. But I'm sure I'd enjoy trying keep up with your sexual needs :rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An hour? An hour would be good for a break after 6 hours maybe.

I see your thinking is similar to mine on this matter :biggrin1:

Yeah, I find myself deep in thought appreciating that part of her once in a while (ok, more than once in a while). That's why I changed my avatar.

Well, I still think of you as a little guy who punches things :tongue:.

My sexual partners have also . . . appreciated . . . my orgasmic ability. And like you, they've tried to count - and have at times compared numbers with each other :biggrin1:.

Details, please? Any favorite sources/authors/websites?

This article/story I found back in my late teens. It was the one that triggered something in my brain and made me think 'Oh, so that's what I like'. Before that I'd been looking at sites that had BDSM elements, without really knowing what I was looking at or looking for.

MAGIC'S WORLD: A Matter of personal Dominantion style

But it's not appearance, it's a matter of function. If I ever found myself single again, I'd never choose a woman who was 99% perfect, with the exception being she was frigid. Being sexually unavailable would be a dealbreaker for me. That's no different from your preference for wanting a big cock.

You've made me feel a little better about it. Thank you :smile:.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a subject close to my heart. At puberty my sex drive hit me like a ton of bricks. I found it terribly hard (no pun intended but, hey :rolleyes:)
to concentrate on my school work. I think the same thing happened to my sisters (who went to the same high school, only 8 years apart). They were better at getting their work done, but having an obviously high sex drive coupled with knowledge about sex (we had a lot of books in our house) caused them both to be labelled slut by their peer groups.

Luckily mine didn't really hit me until I was 18 and a few years out of school. Although there were definitely signs of it before then.

Now, as an adult, it does affect my ability to concentrate on my uni work, but I think as adults we're better equipped to deal with it.

It's probably just as well you're round the other side of the planet from me, you naugty subgirrl. But I'm sure I'd enjoy trying keep up with your sexual needs :rolleyes:

Try being the operative word :tongue: ?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try being the operative word :tongue: ?

Go on, you know you want to :rolleyes:
Joking apart though subgirrl (Actually, no. I'm not joking am I? :confused:) I think it's possible to think yourself into insatiability (if that's a word). In other words, it can become a self fulfilling prophecy: "I think I'm insatiable, therefore I am." It could be a subconscious self protection stance. ie. "No one's going to get one over on me by beating me at this sex game!" Do you see where I'm going on that? Probably completely wrong.

Actually now that I'm older (notice I didn't say 'old', alright?) I don't mind the thought that there's plenty of people out there (including you babe :smile:) who could fuck me into the ground. But there are lots of competitive people on here who want us to think they have something the other's don't. That's human nature I guess.

But... I'd still enjoy TRYing to rise to your challenge. I bet I'd do ok as well :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sexual partners have also . . . appreciated . . . my orgasmic ability. And like you, they've tried to count - and have at times compared numbers with each other :biggrin1:.

I'm tempted to hang this somewhere off to the side of our swing for that purpose:

http://www.hand-counters.com/products/images/Desktop_hand_counter_m.jpg

Nothing kills the mood more than asking your partner, "Was that 32 or 34?"

This article/story I found back in my late teens. It was the one that triggered something in my brain and made me think 'Oh, so that's what I like'. Before that I'd been looking at sites that had BDSM elements, without really knowing what I was looking at or looking for.

MAGIC'S WORLD: A Matter of personal Dominantion style

You are a treasure trove of knowledge! Thank you for the link. I shall read that as soon as I catch up with all I need to this morning.

You've made me feel a little better about it. Thank you :smile:.

Likewise!

My first wife made me feel like a freak for having the libido I have and made me seek help, find a therapist (I went through 2), find a support group, tried to get me to read a whole bunch of books about sexual addiction, etc. She only had sex with me once a month for about 5 minutes where she'd shut down, freeze up and ask me to get it over with as soon as possible.

It all ended on our fifth visit to a marriage counselor who said he couldn't find anything "wrong" with either of us individually, just mismatched priorities.

Thanks to Drifterwood for putting out this topic. I'm learning a lot.

But there are lots of competitive people on here who want us to think they have something the other's don't. That's human nature I guess.

Competetive Fucking Challenge, now there's a pay-per-view event waiting to happen.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Competetive Fucking Challenge, now there's a pay-per-view event waiting to happen.

:biggrin1: Yeehaw! Or is that Ole' Yes. I'd like front row seats at that one. Or would I? You're right about counting ("is that 32 or 34?") being deadly boring RawDog. But losing count! That's another thing. And completely losing orientation (what day is it? Which way is up?)... Now you're talking! That's what I want to experience: Either personally, or voyeuristically :cool:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that a lot of cultures are scared of this and I would say beyond the patriarchal stereotype. I think that some may even think that sexual liberation is anarchic, physically, mentally and spiritually.
Considering the lengths people will go to have sex, I would say yes. Humans tend to shun or contain what they don't understand or fear. Or, as is seen in other cultures, they decide who will be liberated and who won't.

I find there to be something of a paradox between on the one hand being told that the mind should be able to control the baser physical needs and on the other, the expression and exploration of those needs leading to a better understanding of the self.

Why? People choose what to explore or express based on what interests them. Do you really think sexual adventure is all-or-nothing?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My educated guess about anyone,male or female, being derided for having a high sex drive (and acting on it), goes back to the concept of the "duality of body and spirit" conceived in ancient Greece and then adopted by the Paulists in the early Christian Church. Simply put, every human being has a corporeal (flesh) side and a spiritual one; when we feed one side, we are starving the other. That's where the Seven Deadly Sins come from: catering to our physical desires. And essesntially, most all sins as prescribed by the various Christian (and Islamic) Churches are examples of doing what is pleasurable, instead of focussing on the spiritual. That's why it's OK for a husband and wife to "make love," but not to fuck like animals. In keeping with the above argument, anyone, even males, who surrenders to their carnal desires at the exclusion of their spiritual self, is percieved as sinful. A fornicator. Hugh Heffnor is a classic example of this--those who held onto traditional Christian values perceived him as an icon for sinful indulgence.

But the original post, and subsequent responses, also brings up the sexual double standards which exist. To that we have to also tie in two more intertwined historical concepts: one is that women are property of males, and the other (intertwined one) is that women bear children. Historically, property is passed from father to son. Therefore procreation is a core aspect of social interaction. In such a perspective, it is crucial that lineage be reliable. A woman's being faithful to her husband assures that actual lineage can be accounted for. In the days before birth control, if a woman would have sex outside of marriage, lineage would be questioned and never proven. If a man sired a child out of wedlock, it was always questionable, and therfore no claim on his lineage could be made. The phrase "poor bastard" comes to mind. In essence, social stability at least partially was predicated on women being nonpromiscuous. And in order to maintain this, women became the property of their husbands.

Then came the sexual revolution. Birth control allowed for both men and women to have sex outside of marriage without producing unwanted offspring. But the sexual revolution came with a broader social revolution where ALL traditional mores were challanged. The anarchy of the 1960's and 70's was truly hedonistic. "If it feels good, do it" was a popular phrase which encompassed this general rejection of the traditional duality of body and spirit which had been with society for about 2,000 years--in fact, the revolution of the 1960's brought with it an Eastern perspective from India: the carnal aspects of the human experience do not negate spiritual development, but acatually can act as a gateway for the spirit to advance. Absolutely heretical from a Western, Paulist, perspective. In such a world, promiscuity was absolutely acceptable for both males and females.

But we're not in the 1960's anymore. In many ways, American (and the rest of Western) culture has retreated to re-embrace the traditional perspectives of our (Paulist) Christian past, even though the world has changed enough to not have to do so for the original reasons. Along with that comes the overall distain for those who have a high sex drive, with a specific heightening of that disdain for women who have carnal cravings--and act on them. Don't expect traditionalists to think otherwise, as it is so deeply rooted within traditional culture. However, there is a vaible cultural offshoot of the revolutionary '60's, where the anti-corporeal perspectives of the past have been rejected; it is modernity. It is seen on our television screens and in our magazines. It is a culture with scant cultural values but an emphasis on personal values. It is the new, modern, world--that which fundamentalists from every culture are literally fighting across the globe. But in that modern world, it's OK if you're a total horn-head, as long as you're OK with it. The secret is in seeking out those others who inhabit this new cultural space. It's my guess that that specific quest is what brought you to the internet and onto this very site. Here, nobody's going to jump on you because you're horny all the time, unless it's a good sort of "jumping on you" that we're talking about.

Just my, rather long winded, two cents.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Time is a massive factor. Most guys seem happy to stop after an hour or so. I always want to keep going for a whole lot longer than that.

Unfortunately, it's probably more physical fatigue that hampers the best of us. Missionary is unbelievably tough on the arms if your're doing it for more than 30 minutes. The key (for me anyway) is trying to make the act of fucking as easy as possible on the muscles. If one set of muscles start getting fatigued, I find keeping a hard on hard gets too be difficult.

I don't discuss my approach to edging too much on this board, mostly because many folks, especially younger men, would presume it to be so much bullshit or, at the very least, a braggart's distortion. But for me, in most situations where I'm looking for a full and complete session, three hours constitutes a quickie. my average encounter over the last five or so years runs six to eight hours; twelve is not unheard of. My current personal best is twenty-three hours, but involved slightly extended breaks where I dozed for a spell and had a snack :cool:

I have said in other threads (and often IRL) that I play by a menu rather than a script. To continue that analogy, the menu encompasses a full range of courses as would an especially lavish meal: appetizers, salads and soups, main courses, items from the grill, specialties of the house, desserts, etc. My range also incorporates a variety of moods ranging from soft and romantic to aggressively rough to somethings most anyone could only label extreme (excluding my limitations as a non-versatile top, my only real limits are consent* and scat: all else is fair game). The best and most comprehensive sessions include not just a healthy selection from the menu but variations in mood as appropriate in the context of the moment.

*Consent, in my life, means being HIV+, eschewing any safer-sex protocols, and the obvious ones precluding kids, animals, etc).

This approach (a sexual philosophy, really), requires stamina, interactive communication (verbal and non-verbal) and creative wit (in both the humor and intellectual meanings of the term) from both me and my sexual partner(s) throughout the session. It also requires both trust and chemistry, which can be in short supply sometimes, which is why some sessions last three or four hours while others can go on practically indefinitely.

If a certain position, like missionary, brings about a fatigue then switch it out. Personally, I find more than about thirty minutes to be about the limit on any one position, really. There also lots of variations possible in any one position that will likely decrease physical fatigue on either of the partners. This increases the longevity of any one specific position.

Breaks are, of course, necessary, though breaks totally devoid of any kind of touching, especially those lasting more than ten minutes can kill the mood completely.

The biggest factor for me is probably the mindfuck. My FB is as into BDSM as I am and knows exactly which buttons to press. Vanilla sex could never completely satisfy me because this factor is conspicuously missing.
I suspect that given an entire weekend with nothing to do but have sex, my FB could get me to that point of total satisfaction. Unfortunately we've never had the opportunity.

The problem is, that even when if I reached that point of complete satisfaction, it just wouldn't last long. A lot of people seem to think that a session of good sex should last you a few days at least. I don't even feel satisfied for a few hours (or minutes). I'll still be running the wonderful memories through my mind and enjoying them, but my body craves more

Ditto. Once again you've hit the nail on the head. I can identify with that wholeheartedly. Even after an orgasm, and I go soft and can't get hard again, I still want sex.

One of the reasons why my particular sex drive runs in peaks and valleys is because because when I start getting lots of sex, I crave more and more of it; the valleys come from several factors, including health issues, sheer exhaustion and changes in my lifestyle that don't allow the sheer volume of time required to have the kind of sex I've described above. The valleys create a strange inertia, where masturbation suffices, that feeds on itself until, at their lowest level, I'm essentially asexual. This inertia can be a difficult thing to break sometimes, but once broken, a hypersexuality takes over again, and I go back into a warp drive.

As to this business of the "mind fuck": hours and hours sexual activity can desensitize my dick and make my nipples (I'm hardwired and titplay is a requirement) conversely get extremely sensitive, sometimes sore. The only way to overcome this plateau and either hit a new high or finally achieve release (the more likely of the two), is to up the ante. As my partners generally have done most everything physical they're capable of doing after, say, six or seven hours, the only way to up the ante is by adding another emotional level, which is the mind fuck. It can involve anything from humiliation on one extreme to intense displays of emotional enthrallment on the other; I'm usually more inclined to go with the latter.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good lord, that would be the perfect amount for me! That, and about 6 times on Saturday and 6 more on Sunday. Mind you, I could say I could do anything superhuman, this is the internet after all and I am happily married...

...but I'm not lying. That frequency sounds like something I wish my wife and I did. That is truly his loss, you sound like a great, sexy, woman.

I try to remember that he's a man, not a sex machine. I wore him out. But when I do get it...it's phenomenal.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, it's probably more physical fatigue that hampers the best of us. Missionary is unbelievably tough on the arms if your're doing it for more than 30 minutes.

This is the very reason I have a thing for athletic men (maybe especially those who do a lot of push-ups? :biggrin1:)

I've escaped *some* of the societal attitudes in recent years because although I have a very high sex drive, I am also very shy and don't have a lot of sex. (And when I do pursue it, which I do despite being shy, I keep it separate from my usual social circles. What they don't know can't hurt me!)

But, when I was in college I was in a dorm full of prudes who started actually bullying me because I admitted to being interested in sex! (They also didn't like me because I was nontraditional in other ways - had traditionally male interests and was more career oriented rather than housewife oriented. I am no longer bullied for that either now, though. Getting older has its perks! And although I used to actually be anti-housewife, now I'm more like, as long as it's your choice, and not being pressured or brainwashed into it)

And btw... I'm a feminist. But I won't criticize men for having high sex drives - I LOVE men with high sex drives! As for objectification, that varies. I don't like it when men are disrespectful of women, but just talking about a woman being sexy - why not? I say the same kinds of things about men, so I don't see anything wrong with that at all. You can think of women as sexy without being disrespectful.

Oh, and one of my signature line quotes is appropriate here: "Sluts are just people who have more sex than you do".

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go on, you know you want to :rolleyes:
Joking apart though subgirrl (Actually, no. I'm not joking am I? :confused:) I think it's possible to think yourself into insatiability (if that's a word). In other words, it can become a self fulfilling prophecy: "I think I'm insatiable, therefore I am." It could be a subconscious self protection stance. ie. "No one's going to get one over on me by beating me at this sex game!" Do you see where I'm going on that? Probably completely wrong.

Actually now that I'm older (notice I didn't say 'old', alright?) I don't mind the thought that there's plenty of people out there (including you babe :smile:) who could fuck me into the ground. But there are lots of competitive people on here who want us to think they have something the other's don't. That's human nature I guess.

But... I'd still enjoy TRYing to rise to your challenge. I bet I'd do ok as well :biggrin1:

I actually think you have something with the self fulfilling prophecy idea. While I think most of my high sex drive is biological in nature, I think it has been encouraged by my desire to not be a 'typical' woman and my slightly competitive side.

As a child I was a bit of tomboy. When other girls were scared to climb trees and didn't want to touch bugs, I would be the first up the tree and the one collecting the damn bugs! In fact I started a beetle collecting trend in 4th grade. The teacher decided to put a stop to it when kids (mostly boys) were pulling out lunch boxes full of beetles in the classroom.

When I was in my teens I was often considered one of the guys. I talked about sex as much as they did and I could drink most of them under the table. I loved that it got me more attention than the girly girls I knew. And when I realised that genuinely enjoying sex and bjs got me even more attention I became incorrigible :biggrin1:.

So while I think I have a high sex drive and high ability to orgasm as a result of biology, my experiences haven't exactly encouraged me to rein it in. In fact they've encouraged me to do the opposite - let my instincts have full rein. So yes, you're right. A major factor is thinking myself into it.

On a slightly different note, you are one of three men on this site who I am very glad are on the other side of the world. If you were closer it would be way too tempting to take you for a test drive to see if older cars were as good as newer ones :biggrin1:

I'm tempted to hang this somewhere off to the side of our swing for that purpose:

http://www.hand-counters.com/products/images/Desktop_hand_counter_m.jpg

Nothing kills the mood more than asking your partner, "Was that 32 or 34?"

I don't have a hope in hell of remembering what number I'm up to. My head goes so floaty during sex that I'm lucky if I remember my name. Maybe one these counters could come in handy!

You are a treasure trove of knowledge! Thank you for the link. I shall read that as soon as I catch up with all I need to this morning.

You're welcome :smile:. I kinda surprised that that page is still floating around on the net actually - and that it still manages to turn me on over 10 years later.

My first wife made me feel like a freak for having the libido I have and made me seek help, find a therapist (I went through 2), find a support group, tried to get me to read a whole bunch of books about sexual addiction, etc. She only had sex with me once a month for about 5 minutes where she'd shut down, freeze up and ask me to get it over with as soon as possible.

It all ended on our fifth visit to a marriage counselor who said he couldn't find anything "wrong" with either of us individually, just mismatched priorities.

That sounds like a relationship that was never going to work. I bet she was surprised when the marriage counsellor didn't just say that she was right.

I'm thinking that maybe we are freaks but in the best possible way. We are freaks in that we are quite unusual and extreme. However, it only becomes a bad thing when we are in a mismatch. My ex and I were not a good match. But I don't think there was anything particularly wrong with either of us. We just had sex drives at extreme opposite ends of the scale. We would each be perfect with someone at the same end as ourselves.

You seem to have gotten very lucky with MrsRawDog. I hope I find someone who is as well matched to me someday.

One of the reasons why my particular sex drive runs in peaks and valleys is because because when I start getting lots of sex, I crave more and more of it; the valleys come from several factors, including health issues, sheer exhaustion and changes in my lifestyle that don't allow the sheer volume of time required to have the kind of sex I've described above. The valleys create a strange inertia, where masturbation suffices, that feeds on itself until, at their lowest level, I'm essentially asexual. This inertia can be a difficult thing to break sometimes, but once broken, a hypersexuality takes over again, and I go back into a warp drive.

I've experienced something somewhat like this myself. I seem to have an off and an on switch when it comes to sex. When it's off, it's almost completely off. I masturbate once a month or so, but otherwise stay away from sex entirely in case it gets switched back on again. When I'm in this state I'm completely unconcerned about sex - as you noted, asexual. I spent a few years in this state recently. I was recovering from depression and not very social, so I was getting very little sex. I flipped the switch to off so I wouldn't be tormented by sexual desire that had no outlet. Eventually I had to stop seeing my FB as well because the twice yearly sex from him kept switching the desire back on, then he would disappear again leaving me frustrated for months. I am now happily back in 'warp drive' :biggrin1:.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually think you have something with the self fulfilling prophecy idea. *snip* So yes, you're right. A major factor is thinking myself into it.

On a slightly different note, you are one of three men on this site who I am very glad are on the other side of the world. If you were closer it would be way too tempting to take you for a test drive to see if older cars were as good as newer ones :biggrin1:

I'm extremely flattered. And particularly coming from you subgirrl. I've always been attracted to tomboys. It's just as well you're on the other side of the planet or I'd pop over to take you for a ride in my 'older' car :smile: It's an AC Cobra replica and it goes like the clappers of doom :cool:

But back on topic, and picking up on subgirrl's brilliant point about lack of desire only being a problem if it's bothering the individual: This is why I have tried so hard not to make my wife feel guilty about losing interest in sex (she's post menopausal). I've done what I can to help her to feel sexy, and I've tried to stimulate her interest. It's helped, but I can't expect to turn the clock back 20 years. Her sex drive is only lacking in proportion to mine, and I seem to have a high sex drive for my age. This is why I've been looking for ways to curb my sex drive as well as ways to stimulate hers. Hopefully we'll find a way to reach a happy medium.

But again, I'm going to applaud subgirrl. This time for being a highly sexed girl who doesn't feel guilty about it. The ONLY way we're going to fight that ghastly attitude that's so prevalent - the one where girls can't have as much sexy fun as boys without being labelled 'slut' - is if we support the women who love sex and don't mind talking about it.

Three cheers for subgirl :You_Rock_Emoticon:
And three more for all you other emancipated and spunky LPSG women - you know who you are :beerchug2:
And I wanna group hug with all the guys who support you :hug:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a hope in hell of remembering what number I'm up to. My head goes so floaty during sex that I'm lucky if I remember my name. Maybe one these counters could come in handy!

Some women find it offensive that I'm so goal oriented when it comes to cumming. It's all fun and games and there's nothing wrong with setting goals. I just try not getting too upset when I can't count past 10.

That sounds like a relationship that was never going to work. I bet she was surprised when the marriage counsellor didn't just say that she was right.

We pretty much knew what was going to happen when the counsellor couldn't figure out where the gap with the communication was. The sex was never really delved into, just the communication.

I'm thinking that maybe we are freaks but in the best possible way. We are freaks in that we are quite unusual and extreme. However, it only becomes a bad thing when we are in a mismatch.

There's no greater truth than that. The Internet is a very useful tool in that regard, it's a lot easier to find people with like minds. At the very least, freaks like us can find someplace where we feel normal.

You seem to have gotten very lucky with MrsRawDog. I hope I find someone who is as well matched to me someday.

I do feel fortunate in that she understands me. I think the last communication hurdle we have is explaining to her that, like you, great sex (even the best sex in the world) will never satiate me. It just makes me want more.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually think you have something with the self fulfilling prophecy idea. While I think most of my high sex drive is biological in nature, I think it has been encouraged by my desire to not be a 'typical' woman and my slightly competitive side.

As a child I was a bit of tomboy. When other girls were scared to climb trees and didn't want to touch bugs, I would be the first up the tree and the one collecting the damn bugs! In fact I started a beetle collecting trend in 4th grade. The teacher decided to put a stop to it when kids (mostly boys) were pulling out lunch boxes full of beetles in the classroom.

When I was in my teens I was often considered one of the guys. I talked about sex as much as they did and I could drink most of them under the table. I loved that it got me more attention than the girly girls I knew. And when I realised that genuinely enjoying sex and bjs got me even more attention I became incorrigible :biggrin1:.

Same here with being a tomboy as a child - as long as I can remember (there are pictures of me at age two looking bored next to the doll stroller, but actively playing with the toy train. :biggrin1:). However, I didn't have a similar experience as a teen - I was ostracized as a child and teen for being a tomboy. Unfortunately it made me question my own interests, and go to college for a major that I was not suited for at all. It took me years to come to terms with this, and now am struggling to get a job (but in this economy that is common, tomboy or not!) I was also somewhat ostracized for having a high sex drive and actually even for admitting that I like sex! I found a lot of these women's attitudes so antiquated - it was like they were all living in the 1950s or something, and they weren't even BORN until the mid 1960s!

I think also that I may "think" myself into having a high sex drive, but at the same time it can be very frustrating because I rarely have sex! (And have really not had that much sex my entire life, for that matter).

I'm extremely flattered. And particularly coming from you subgirrl. I've always been attracted to tomboys. It's just as well you're on the other side of the planet or I'd pop over to take you for a ride in my 'older' car :smile: It's an AC Cobra replica and it goes like the clappers of doom :cool:

I like guys who are attracted to tomboys! :smile: Although now I'm sort of an "in-between", or as I put it, "a tomboy who cleans up nice". :biggrin1:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here with being a tomboy .....
....! I found a lot of these women's attitudes so antiquated - it was like they were all living in the 1950s or something, and they weren't even BORN until the mid 1960s!

I think also that I may "think" myself into having a high sex drive, but at the same time it can be very frustrating because I rarely have sex! (And have really not had that much sex my entire life, for that matter).

I like guys who are attracted to tomboys! :smile: Although now I'm sort of an "in-between", or as I put it, "a tomboy who cleans up nice". :biggrin1:

Duly noted :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few friends who dance in a local belly dancing troupe in town and all of them are very feminine. There's a move they all do, and I can't really describe the motion, but it's a very masculine, very tomboyish looking thing. I told them all after their performance was done that parts of the dance somehow conveyed (to me at least) the sentiment of "I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you HARD."

Maybe tomboys fuck harder in general?