Sock+Coins

Sock filled with coins wrapped around the penis?

Works/doesn't work?

Good idea/ A bad idea?

And whats one of the easiest and most efficient techniques for Penis enlargements. My favorite one I've heard of is:

1. With the penis in its flaccid state, take one hand and grip firmly around the head of your penis. Be careful not to cut off too much circulation.
2. Pull your penis out directly in front of yourself. Stretch it as much as you can without causing pain or discomfort. Hold it there for 5 minutes. After each minute, pull it out slightly further each time.
3. Relax for one minute. "Twirl" your penis in a circular motion about 30 times. This gets the circulation flowing again.
4. Repeat Step Two again 4 times, except pull your penis in a different direction each time... up, down, to the left, and to the right. After each 5 minute pull, repeat Step 3.
5. After you've completed 5 pulls (5 minutes each), pull your penis out directly in front of you one more time. Give it a good 1-minute stretch and 10 slight "tugs" outward, not jerking too hard

Anyone do that one and get results?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I personally think a change purse would work better than a sock wrapped around your penis. It could be very embarassing trying to make exact change with your hand down your pants...plus it would take too much time to get your change out for tolls...

As far as your penis enlargement, isn't what you suggest simply jerking off? Maybe that is why mine is the size it is!!! (hah)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sock filled with coins wrapped around the penis?

Works/doesn't work?

Good idea/ A bad idea?

And whats one of the easiest and most efficient techniques for Penis enlargements. My favorite one I've heard of is:

1. With the penis in its flaccid state, take one hand and grip firmly around the head of your penis. Be careful not to cut off too much circulation.
2. Pull your penis out directly in front of yourself. Stretch it as much as you can without causing pain or discomfort. Hold it there for 5 minutes. After each minute, pull it out slightly further each time.
3. Relax for one minute. "Twirl" your penis in a circular motion about 30 times. This gets the circulation flowing again.
4. Repeat Step Two again 4 times, except pull your penis in a different direction each time... up, down, to the left, and to the right. After each 5 minute pull, repeat Step 3.
5. After you've completed 5 pulls (5 minutes each), pull your penis out directly in front of you one more time. Give it a good 1-minute stretch and 10 slight "tugs" outward, not jerking too hard

Anyone do that one and get results?

It’s just a variation on a theme; putting the penis under tension from some form of weight or other device has been around for a long time, as has manual stretching exercises. As you may have already noticed, asking questions here can be a waste of time. I suggest you visit Thunders and other sites dedicated to PE; they’ll be for more useful to you.