Socks - No show or long?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dtwnseagy, Aug 2, 2007.

1. dtwnseagy

dtwnseagy Member

I love to see a guy in the very low cut no-show type socks. Really like it when he has them on with New Balance shoes. Also like dress over the calf kinds. What kind you guys like? You ever keep them on during sex? Love to see pics if you have any.

Attached Files:

2. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

I never cared for crew-cut. I must say that runner, ankle and "no-show" styles are hot, and like you said, especially with sneakers like New Balance. If the socks and sneakers are both white, all the better. I want to kiss all around the ankles. The rubber smell of someone's new sneakers turns me on too. Knee-high socks are very sexy with garters, which is how I wear my knee-high socks, with garters.

3. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Knee-high socks ....................????
    Keeping on your socks when having sex ................????

Is this a joke?

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    have a very big thing for over the calf dress sox with a suit. even better if they are thick n thin type with good shoes. totally hot for me. no show white sox are fine too, but give me a baseball player wearing high sox to his knees anytime..hot hot hot. I always wear over the calf dress sox with dress pants or suit.

5. determinedtogrow

determinedtogrow Active Member

Definitely, no show socks!

A friend of mine recently converted me to low cut no-show socks. I now wear them all the time with my new balance and adidas running shoes.

Just make sure that if the predominant color in your running shoes are dark, wear dark colored low socks.

6. simcha

Gold Member

I still wear medium length socks that I bunch down to show off my nice calves. I don't know why I've always held onto this for myself.

I like the same on other guys...

7. Meniscus

Gold Member

I love guys in little white socks, but the best length to wear really depends on the guy and the shoe. Some guys look totally sexy wearing sneakers without socks. Others guys look stupid like that. (Unfortunately, I'm one of the guys who looks stupid.) If you look good without socks, you can opt for no-show, but they aren't always truly no-show. Depending on the shoe and the size of your foot, "no-show" socks sometimes show, in which case ankle socks look better.

I also really like the look of crew socks bunched down. As simcha says, it shows off the guy's calves, but I don't see that look very much anymore. It seems like everyone goes for the low-cut socks instead.

No-show or low-cut socks should only be worn with shorts, however. If you're wearing socks with pants, then guys shouldn't wear socks that expose any skin. It just doesn't look right.

Attached Files:

8. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    No show socks...definately are my choice

9. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

depends on the weather really. if its winter long thick hiking socks made for boots are my choice. crew cut in summer pushed down

10. Pumpz

Pumpz Member

Albums:
    No-show socks for me.....love the look, also love getting around naked except for my white runners (NB/NIKE/ADDIDAS/etc..) whatever brand i have at the time....think i have a bit of a shoe fetish myself......

11. jocks54

jocks54 Active Member

I think OTC dress are very appropriate when wearing a suit or dress pants. The white shin look is awful. Someone should tell Pres. Obama and Carson Daly to wear otc socks. Just 2 that come to mind who show off their shins. LOL

12. HFOStimmer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried the no-show, but the edge of my shoes rubbed on my ankle and made it sore. I wear the kind that shows about 1/2 inch. But in black.

13. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Isn't this interesting! I'd not have thought there was so much to say.
    Guys of my generation (mid-50's)-- if I may speak for us all, which I shouldn't--generally thought short ankle sox or no-shows were incredibly girl. In my day, no self-respecting guy would dream of wearing little dainty sox that didn't cover your ankles. Granted, the basketball style of wearing sox up to your knees now seems kinda ridiculous, but I maintain that dinky lil sox are too feminine. So there!
    Give me regular crew length athletic white sox any time, and yeah I sometimes wear em during sex. Why is that odd? Also wear em when I go to the jack off clubs (with shoes, of course).

14. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't give a damn what they look like but most of the year I wear ankle-covering sports socks, because I like the thickness of them. At this time of year I even occasionally wear full length woollen walking/hiking socks. It's all about comfort and warmth for me!

15. bravesoldier

bravesoldier Active Member

Hot look, especially on hairy legs. Funny how trends come and go. I remember several years ago when it was so cool to wear regular socks and bunch them up at the ankles.

Draft saved Draft deleted