• OMG, your poor wife!

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

r1mmerqqq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The ruler goes where it could. scrotum actually ties in behind and further up the ruler. waiting to see a pic of yours somewhere, anywhere 'maxcok' or are you just good at pissy replies?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The ruler goes where it could. scrotum actually ties in behind and further up the ruler. waiting to see a pic of yours somewhere, anywhere 'maxcok' or are you just good at pissy replies?
Just my honest reaction. I've never encountered anyone who wanted people to think his penis was smaller than it actually is. From the best I can judge, you look to be close to average. Do you really wish you were smaller?

Your "measurement" pics and the choices on your "poll" clearly reveal the real intent of your thread. I admit I don't understand SPH, but if that's what you're into, fine. Why create this elaborate pretense?

I believe there are measurement guidelines in a whole lotta threads if you wanna check into it. Generally people position the ruler at the base of their cock topside pressing on the pubic bone. I'm sure you already knew that.

If you're waiting for pics of me or my cock, you'll probably be waiting forever. If I ever post pics, they will be in a private album available only to friends, and I somehow doubt you'll be on my friends list.

If you weren't aware, there are is no requirement for members to post personal pics. It's my personal choice and my prerogative not to. I don't need to justify that or explain why to you or to anyone else.

I also don't post stats, brag about my endowment, or talk about it much at all, unless I'm joking around. I don't feel any need to. That too is my prerogative. And my username "maxcok" has more than one meaning.

Now piss off. :tongue1:

Last edited: