Soft Big Dick Claims

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

musclelust8: i see dudes on here claiming they have cocks that are 8 inches soft -- no fricken way. i have never seen a dude with a soft piece greater than 5 inches. pics to share? and i don't mean right after shooting a load when the piece is soft, yet engorged. thanks.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You are, of course, entitled to believe what you will. I have seen soft cocks 8" and more ... hell, I have 7" soft myself, and yet I have seen guys whose cocks were noticeably bigger than mine; I had no need for a ruler to figure they swung 8+ flaccid inches. In my experience, dudes that sport a really big softy tend not to grow a lot when they bone up. For example, I only gain 2" when I get wood. It's the classic showers vs. growers scenario.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen a number of guys with 7" to 8" soft who when they get hard don't even gain an inch. I meet one black guy with at least 9" soft (two hands full, head sticking out), who only gained maybe 2" when he got hard.

4. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I personally have seen a number of guys who were at least 8' inches when flaccid. If you get out enough you'll soon see the penis comes in a variety of sizes.

5. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I, too, have seen several 7 inches of soft cock...myself i range from 2-5 inches soft ...i asked a close friend if he hangs 6-7 inches soft ALL THE TIME and he claims yes...i hate those showers cos if i hanged 7 inches soft or 8 inches soft i'd drop my pants all the time...so maybe its good i dont cos i would abuse the soft cock...(i'm being funny)

6. Imported

Gold Member

Will_4567: My dick is almost the same size when it's soft or hard. It might get an inch bigger hard. I know most guys double in size from soft to hard but I don't. All my friends think My dick is a lot bigger than it is cuase they've only seen it soft and assume I get lots bigger but I don't. Only the girls know for sure*L*

7. Imported

Gold Member

doug699: Wow strange to read this. Im definitly only about half flaccid. grows like a son of a ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice