Soft Big Dick Claims

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

musclelust8: i see dudes on here claiming they have cocks that are 8 inches soft -- no fricken way. i have never seen a dude with a soft piece greater than 5 inches. pics to share? and i don't mean right after shooting a load when the piece is soft, yet engorged. thanks.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You are, of course, entitled to believe what you will. I have seen soft cocks 8" and more ... hell, I have 7" soft myself, and yet I have seen guys whose cocks were noticeably bigger than mine; I had no need for a ruler to figure they swung 8+ flaccid inches. In my experience, dudes that sport a really big softy tend not to grow a lot when they bone up. For example, I only gain 2" when I get wood. It's the classic showers vs. growers scenario.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen a number of guys with 7" to 8" soft who when they get hard don't even gain an inch. I meet one black guy with at least 9" soft (two hands full, head sticking out), who only gained maybe 2" when he got hard.

4. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I personally have seen a number of guys who were at least 8' inches when flaccid. If you get out enough you'll soon see the penis comes in a variety of sizes.

5. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I, too, have seen several 7 inches of soft cock...myself i range from 2-5 inches soft ...i asked a close friend if he hangs 6-7 inches soft ALL THE TIME and he claims yes...i hate those showers cos if i hanged 7 inches soft or 8 inches soft i'd drop my pants all the time...so maybe its good i dont cos i would abuse the soft cock...(i'm being funny)

6. Imported

Gold Member

Will_4567: My dick is almost the same size when it's soft or hard. It might get an inch bigger hard. I know most guys double in size from soft to hard but I don't. All my friends think My dick is a lot bigger than it is cuase they've only seen it soft and assume I get lots bigger but I don't. Only the girls know for sure*L*

7. Imported

Gold Member

doug699: Wow strange to read this. Im definitly only about half flaccid. grows like a son of a ...

Draft saved Draft deleted