Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m not able to find any loose fitting but short (3” inseam or less) cotton shorts to wear around the house/sleep in. I’ve checked Amazon and all I find are Chinese branded shorts that I can’t tell it they’re too small/tight. I want to buy some here in the US at a store. Help!

Attachments

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted969111

I can recommend Naked brand. I bought a pair to wear on a cruise for lounging around.
Thanks. I’ll check them out. My wife appreciates the bulge and loves please from the cock but she’s not into me walking around hanging out

Reactions: OKCLane
D

deleted969111

Thanks. I’ll check them out. My wife appreciates the bulge and loves please from the cock but she’s not into me walking around hanging out

they don't come in xl, large might work... hmmmmm

If someone in addition to you wife lives in the house I can see why you need something to walk around, but why not just sleep nude?

D

deleted969111

If someone in addition to you wife lives in the house I can see why you need something to walk around, but why not just sleep nude?
u

Just us. I used to sleep in the nude. Don’t like to any more.

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i like the feel of loose cotton shorts , i need something to hold my balls secure or it feels like they are flopping about ....a few times i roll onto my side ive trapped and squashed my dick under my leg

D

deleted969111

i like the feel of loose cotton shorts , i need something to hold my balls secure or it feels like they are flopping about ....a few times i roll onto my side ive trapped and squashed my dick under my leg
Reason enough for me. It hurts just to read