soft erect

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm often only semi-hard while masturbating. Doesn't effect the pleasure though.

I still fell pleasure but not during masturbation, only when I ejaculate :( Masturbating is like playing with my balls: fun, pleasurable, exciting but no big deal :(

I've been told a minor surgery, a little cut on the foreskin could reduce the pressure, relief the pain without removing the whole skin

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my foreskin gets overly tight and taut and sore and my dick wont go to maximun size when I'm dehydrated and I used to be seriously and chronically dehydrated most of the time and the dry air from the central heating makes things worse

I am now religious about drinking 8 litres of water a day (which might be a bit much for someone who is at their appropriate weight) and using a dehumidifer in winter and continually applying copious amounts of hydrating lotion and as long as I keep doing this these conditions do not return but if I stop doing it then they do

still a slight little nick might be in order - when I was 20 I tore a little nick in the foreskin (by accident) it relieved the pressure a lot and there was quite a bit of of blood ... anyway the guy I was with who was quite experienced said this was normal and he was surprised it hadnt happened when I was a lot younger (this was in a society that was 99% uncut)

ps. comment on trouve un rdv avec un sexologist?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are probably perfectly fine but the fact that you have an enormous cock it's probably hard to get enough blood in there! I know some other well hung people with the same problem.

You might want to try a cock ring. It will keep your cock EXTREMELY hard. It would probably stretch out the foreskin a bit as well and loosen it up if you use it frequently. And as a plus it will make you cock even bigger due to the extra firmness.

If you're in Montreal you can get them at Priape. They not very expensive either.

You would probably be looking for one of these. I have the first one and it is extremely comfortable.

NORTHBOUND LEATHER - Makers of fine leather clothing, lingerie and kinky dungeon gear. Index page - Leather jackets leather catsuit leather coats leather chaps leather corsets leather resstraints .

You might like this better since it doesn't have the part that goes around your balls. If you want your balls to hang a little lower, or you want to go a little longer the ball stretcher part keep your nuts low and therefore take longer to cum.

NORTHBOUND LEATHER - Makers of fine leather clothing, lingerie and kinky dungeon gear. Index page - Leather jackets leather catsuit leather coats leather chaps leather corsets leather resstraints .

They have snaps and are adjustable. Definitely worth it.

As for the foreskin tightness it really doesn't look TOO tight compared with some other people who have that problem. Some people have it so tight the head is never exposed at all or they can get it behind the head but it is so tight they can't get it back. My BF was like that. The first time he saw his head was a few years ago! Like you he says the head is too sensitive to touch. And the head might be sensitive but it is actually the foreskin that is the most sensitive part on your cock and it has the most nerves.

His doctor recommended he be circumcised and he was leaning in that direction because he liked the cut look, but he tried stretching first and it worked like a charm. If you're attached to your foreskin that that is a good place to start. But if you want to get cut then that will certainly help as well.

If you go to your doctor they can give you some steroid lotion that will allow the skin to loosen with some stretching. It probably wouldn't take a lot of stretching to get it to loosen up a few millimeters to make it more comfortable. I'm not a doctor, but this is just based on my personal experience.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

I have a problem here with my tool... I can't get it hard and at full size :(
When I get a hardon, it's comes up to maybe 60% of what it can be... if I get excited enough, ill cum before it comes of to 100% of hardnest... any clue how to change that? Or is it normal to be semi-hard when masturbating?

The somewhat painful sensation, which is inherent in phimosis , is of itself an erection retardant and the tight skin about the glans is also an erection inhibitor!
I have been there and experienced what you are going through. My solution at age 45 was being circumcized. I have recently regrown a sizeable length of looser foreskin! I would strongly suggest you consider self stretching your skin to reduce pressure....cutting should be your last and final option, should stretching fail you!
My feeling is that once you have loosened your foreskin's strangle hold on your shaft and glans, you should experience remarkable improvement in your erection concerns! Remember...perseverance can move mountains, Julio! Perseverez-vous et bonne chance!:smile: Donk

Reactions: Allan S.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Julio Kegels and PC muscle exercises will help( The pc muscle is like when you tried to lif you dick up) do about 24 at first quick ones,1 second or so each and them increase to 5 more exercises every time, do them every day and you will notice you erections will improved 50% and day by day will get better ,that will help blood going in you dick and with plenty exercisses will also get harder when you wanted,also will encreasy you thickness.
You mast do them every day in the morning and night also you can do then when seatting,travelling, or in bed.at any time
When you can do them easylly, hold each one by 2 segunds Ok Let me know how you get on Good luck friend I know because I do them and gives me a rock hard dick Cheers
Friend let me know if you want to know more OK

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Julio Kegels and PC muscle exercises will help( The pc muscle is like when you tried to lif you dick up) do about 24 at first quick ones,1 second or so each and them increase to 5 more exercises every time, do them every day and you will notice you erections will improved 50% and day by day will get better ,that will help blood going in you dick . Let me know how you get on Good luck friend I know because I do them and gives me a rock hard dick Cheers
Friend let me know if you want to know more OK

Very helpful and thoughtful contribution, Thicktool!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ring are cool and makes my penis bigger and harder but... that's when the foreskin start streching, gets of the head, "rolls up" under it and HURTS! Bigger it goes, worst it gets!

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try some "Aspire 36" for short term results. I can say first hand that you get very hard when taking these supplements.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live in Quebec so medical consultation is free but extremely hard to get an appointment :(

Here's my plan after reading all your advices: I'll talk about it to my sexologist, she might give me good advices, exercices or refer me to a urologist. Plan B would be a appointement at the local clinic and i'll see from there! I just want to avoid surgery...

Spot on, Julio. Either Plan A or Plan B would make total sense. There's nothing here that can't be put right, I would guess ... but it needs to be, if only for your own peace of mind.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi julio: (By the way did you know julio is a christan name in Spanish? I just thought incase you dont know)
Reffereence to you problem if you forskin dose not move back enough for you dick's head be completly back you mast go to see a doctor,because that is wy is painfull for you when haven sex,
You need to do it now,you are young, or you will have problems all you life,the forskin must clear you dicks head and them you will have full erection because in the head is where all de sensation is.
When de forskini s loose, is nothing pulling back; So my friend please go to see you doctor mow and he will tell you what needs doing OK
After to helpe you to get a hard erection, do the exercises I recomend. OK friend good luck, And keep in touch (Please go to see the doctor , now)

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol

My appointement is this thursday and I guess he'll refer me to a urologist and we'll talk about possible solutions :) I'll get pictures for reference, before and after

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely address the tight foreskin issue. You might want to try L-Argenine, an amino acid dietary supplement. It aids the circulation and I have found it makes for harder erections. It also supports the immune function. I've not read of any downsides.

Good luck!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Julio,

There was another thread where someone had the same problem as you and said they used cotton balls with a little moisturizer and stuffed it under the foreskin between the head. He said the cotton balls stretched the opening over time enough to retract without any pain and now it's normal.

It worth a try. (And it's a cheap and less painful fix :wink:)

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
good idea and ill suggest it to my doctor but it seems risky for infections?

Julio,

There was another thread where someone had the same problem as you and said they used cotton balls with a little moisturizer and stuffed it under the foreskin between the head. He said the cotton balls stretched the opening over time enough to retract without any pain and now it's normal.

It worth a try. (And it's a cheap and less painful fix :wink:)