Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone else experiences 'anxiety' from wearing soft fabric shorts or pants that easily show a bulge? I have this problem, not that I'm huge I'm more like 5.5" erect, and I get self-concious about my bulge. I know I'm small but my penis hangs out a lot flaccid. Do people notice bulges? Also, I get erections all day, seriously one after the other sometimes and I'm terrified to wear this kinds of clothing because an erection would be hard to conceal.
This is sort weird for me cuz I think I'm an exibitionist to an extent cuz I'm always looking for urinals without dividers and pull my penis out as much as possible for people to see, it arouses me. I also like public showers that are open for this same reason. Would anyone get freaked out if someone is jacking off like at a urinal or shower and not hiding it?

Sorry is a long post, my first one and I have a lot of questions.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pardon the armchair psychoanalysis, but it sounds like you're having an internal conflict. You have the impulses and fantasies of an exhibitionist but you're self-concious or, perhaps, even troubled about about these impulses. Of course, there is a line of decency, not to mention legality, when it comes to exhibitionist activity and this line varies from person to person and place to place.
I'm actually more of a voyeur, but I would selfishly advise you along these lines. You might consider wearing the revealing shorts, if you have the impulse, but also wear a long shirt that covers your groin area. That way you can decide if you feel too exposed at first. If you don't, you can then tuck the shirt in your shorts and put the fabric of the shirt over your groin, behind the shorts, to kind of buffer the visibility of your penis. If you still feel like being bolder you can move the shirt fabric out of the way and leave just the shorts covering your groin.
I am just assuming that most "budding exhibitionists", which you may be, start showing off gradually and slowly increase their "exposure" as time goes on. They just keep getting bolder and bolder until they reach a ceiling of tolerance-their own or society's. I would imagine that if you keep it in your pants out in public, you will avoid legal consequences but, regardless of the level of your display, you will undoubtedly manage to offend someone. On the contrary, you will almost certainly make someone else's day as well. (me :biggrin1: )