SOFT girth vs. HARD girth

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
For soft length, I think I used a measuring tape to follow it hanging. Those figures are necessarily only approximate anyway, for the reasons that I have given. I've never tried measuring while stretching it -- I don't see the point! But I think it can be stretched to the same length as its erect length.

thanks... It is important to know if it was hanging of held parallel to the floor beacuse this last measurement is always 1/2 inch less than measuring hanging... stretched length is the same or approx the erected length you are right

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it weird that my girth seems to be different on where I measure around my cock? If it's not equal throughout should I be writing down the highest, or take several measurements and calculate the average? :confused:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it weird that my girth seems to be different on where I measure around my cock? If it's not equal throughout should I be writing down the highest, or take several measurements and calculate the average? :confused:
I think that's commonly the case. I selected the figure from measuring around the middle of the shaft. But no one could call you a liar if you took a figure from the thickest point.

obsever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3 inches flaccid 7 hard for girth
2 inches flaccid and 6 hard for length

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I think that's commonly the case. I selected the figure from measuring around the middle of the shaft. But no one could call you a liar if you took a figure from the thickest point.

I meant always the THICKEST point and where it can differ along the shaft you should say it clearly... thank you boys! keep on posting on this great thread :cool:

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
soft girth: usually 4.8_sometimes more (and probably sometimes less: cold water/weather is the first enemy :)

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 4.75 soft and 5.9 hard.

I know 5.9/6 is supposed to be quite thick but I always thought I was pretty normal till I found this site.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never measure it, but sometimes my penis in flaccid is super tiny, probably 1 inch lenght and maybe 2inch girth, so when it gets hard its a considerable gain when it reachs 6inch girth

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
you are e REAL shower dude! ;-) I bet you don't fear any locker room!

Thanks man; yeah showers are no probs I don't care but most of the guys in my area seem to be bigger like in the gym change rooms etc.

I'm not huge erect though I'd love a solid 8 inches :)