Soft girth?

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry mate, didn't see that pic, couldn't be arsed to sift through all those pics. Hence "as far as I can see". But that pic doesn't look soft and the trouble with girth measurement pics is that you can't see if it is tight around. Call me picky :)

Last edited:

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry mate, didn't see that pic, couldn't be arsed to sift through all those pics. Hence "as far as I can see". But that pic doesn't look soft and the trouble with girth measurement pics is that you can't see if it is tight around. Call me picky :)

Why lie about it dude if I say it it's the truth it's that simple no reason to lie look at all my pics then come back to me.

I am rich an good looking an bang super hot chicks!!! Now look at my pics an they prove what I say.

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
Why lie about it dude if I say it it's the truth it's that simple no reason to lie look at all my pics then come back to me.

I am rich an good looking an bang super hot chicks!!! Now look at my pics an they prove what I say.
I'm not gonna get in an argument with you. I've got my opinion, you've got yours. But what's your point when telling me your apparently rich, good looking and banging hot chicks? Am I meant to be impressed about that?

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not gonna get in an argument with you. I've got my opinion, you've got yours. But what's your point when telling me your apparently rich, good looking and banging hot chicks? Am I meant to be impressed about that?

I say it not to impress you but just so you know I have no reason to lie about anything we don't know each other so why lie about stuff an I have pics to back up everything I say.

My none erect length is just over 5 inches am I lying about that?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/evilshogunmaster/albums/measuring+fun/557739-not-hard-measurement.jpg

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media