soft lump / blockage after masturbating?

Ruiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been talking to a girl that I've known / been with a few times. We had ridiculously good sex, and have been having phone sex pretty regularly. Everything was good until one night I was a little rough with myself because she wanted to keep going. I kept stroking not thinking much of it, but I woke up in the morning with the skin swollen around my head. Of course I was concerned, and kept an eye on it for the day, it tingled here and there and went down within a day or two.

We were playing another night and it happened against a week or two later, but less severe.

So today, I was very careful, and tried to just be gentle, but after an hour, I noticed the swell was back. It's not painful, it isn't discolored, I'm guessing it's just a blockage, and maybe I need to give it a few weeks to actually heal before any kind rough handjobs/pumping.

Anyone else run into this before? I used to be so problem free, but once you start having sex (over the phone, webcam, multiple times (5-6x's) I've run into nothing but problems.)

We had sex for 3 days almost straight (just leaving for food, and to hang out with friends in the evening for a bit) and there wasn't a single issue.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just sounds like the tissue hasn't fully healed. Just because the swelling goes down doesn't mean that everything is ok again so you're likely just irritating it. I would say leave it alone for awhile and when you start back up make sure you use a slippery water or silicon based lube (not things like lotion or vaseline which can be slick but also thick and likely irritate your tissue more).