Soft Size - for ladies

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Ladies,

this time I'd prefer some responses from you, the female part of the clientele here. so the matter is the following:

Recently my g/f mentioned that she gets a turn-on on seeing my dick soft. I am among those who don't add much length during erection (hard: 8.5"x6", roughly - soft: 6"x5.5").

Surely that improves your self-esteem when in shower rooms, locker rooms etc. but I never had a gal or lady admitting to thrive on my soft dick.

I'd like to hear your opinions on that, ladies

yours,
bruce

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm no lady, but as a bi male, can tell you that those of us who see cocks as sexy, at least some of us see bigness when soft super-hot, a special form of beauty.

LeahCat: I find not all cocks sexy when soft but I will admit to finding a large, soft one extremely arousing.

Just looking at a really big cock is a tremendous thrill and gets me instantly aroused. Its visual as well as psychological. Seeing one soft but big makes me think of its capacity to fill me and for me to be 'taken.

For me, there is nothing quite like a truly huge cock (by which I mean over 8 honest, actual inches, not "Internet Inches") to get my juices flowing, both literally and figuratively. I still tremble with lust, get "butterflies in my stomach" and feel the burning flush of pure animal desire in my face, chest and pussy whenever I'm face-to-face with one or see one in photos or videos, hard or SOFT

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I'm male, and hetero, I have almost no basis for comparison, except that one of my ex gfs just loved to watch me soft from a distance, either getting out of the shower, or just plain waking up.

It wasn't long after that I felt a velvety hand snake its way around me, then let the fun begin.

Deb:
Originally posted by LeahCat@Jan 9 2005, 01:26 PM
I find not all cocks sexy when soft but I will admit to finding a large, soft one extremely arousing.

Just looking at a really big cock is a tremendous thrill and gets me instantly aroused. Its visual as well as psychological. Seeing one soft but big makes me think of its capacity to fill me and for me to be 'taken.

For me, there is nothing quite like a truly huge cock (by which I mean over 8 honest, actual inches, not "Internet Inches") to get my juices flowing, both literally and figuratively. I still tremble with lust, get "butterflies in my stomach" and feel the burning flush of pure animal desire in my face, chest and pussy whenever I'm face-to-face with one or see one in photos or videos, hard or SOFT
[post=273342]Quoted post[/post]​

Spoken quite well. The most exciting part about seeing a huge cock is seeing one for the first time. The first time me and my guy had sex he loved making me wait before he revealed "himself" to me. I was standing there totally naked, shivering with anticipation, begging him to hurry up and pull down his pants and undies (of course he had to torture me by taking his time). Finally, the moment came when his genitals sprung free of his pants, his cock still soft but yet so beefy and big...my heart raced and my skin became heated with arousal. It was bulging over his big sexy balls and the smell of his crotch just made my knees weak. He stared at me the whole time, with an evil smile that said "you know you love it, you know you want it, now come and get it". :wub:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for those comments, ladies, I think that answers my question. Especially Deb and Leah got it right - with me and my girl it's just the same. When I get out of the shower and she's in the room, or when we are naked around the house (which is quite often), she looks at my crotch often, and likes to give my soft tool squeezes and rubs, together witha purr, whenever she can.

Thank you all,
Bruce