Soft Size

D

deleted111

I find most people who are admiring my cock find that they appreciate my soft size of almost 10" more then anything else. The way it just hangs there.

I have found that soft size has little to do with hard size.

I know a guy who is 4" soft (pretty good) and 5.5" hard.
I know a guy who is 3" soft and almost 8" hard.

I myself only grow a few inches when I am hard so it prolly falls into physical make up. You grow what you grow. Others grow what they grow.

I could be wrong but that is what I get of it.
My Phy & Anat classes never went into the detail of it hehe

Nate

the_force: i know me personally...i consider myself a grow-er and a show-er...limp i'm about 7 1/2 but i grow to a full size of about 11 1/2 ish...

grandapollon: Hi Bruce,

Soft i'm around 9" long and really large never check with a tape, but i'm large. All my girl friends love that when they see it for the first time.

baddbecca: i just LOVE a big soft cock!!! mostly because i love playing with and touching, licking, sucking, etc. ALL the time! i just can't seem to get enough. i once had a boyfriend who was a grower, but it just didn't do it for me. i guess it just feels so much more manly for my guy to be big soft too....

:eyes:

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'll post my flaccid penis as soon I can get a picture of it (it's hangs 9" and pretty thick).

as for the size of a flaccid penis, I think it's very important mainly because it looks good and very large when not erect, so that tells people you have a naturally hung penis which gives me and others a lot of confidence. i'm quite a shower and I enjoy it when other men examine it and women do the same, that tells me they like what they see. if you're not very hung soft or more of a grower, then it's probably less comfortable for them to have others see them nude because they're not as hung, they might be hung when erect, but not flaccid. I think having a large flaccid penis is very manly and it's definitely fun to see the looks on guys faces when they see it, hahaha.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted here before, but I wanted to repeat my opinion. I think a soft size is MORE important than hard BUT to a degree. Would I want to be 2 soft and 10 hard or 6 soft and 9 hard? I'd take the 6X9 because us guys are the ones with penis envy in the locker room and the urinal BUT no other places...hmmm BECAUSE it's like modern male domination. This is why guys compensate in other areas :)

I might even be happy with 8 soft AND hard because even though I am 8 hard "I" feel very inadequate (my hangup) being only about 3-4 (it's probably larger but it seems like 2 inches) soft. On a hot day when the balls are hanging and I am plumper, I feel like I could score with anyone or rule the world :) But thats just me.

My friend has a 10 inch and I think he's a god-stud, but I am better looking male. Go figure with my hangups LOL

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
My soft dick is a really important element in our sexual repertoire... lots of approaches she exerts are like stepping up against me from behind, grabbing one of my buttocks really tight while biting the back of my neck (she's REALLY TALL for a woman, a good 6' or 6'1"), then sliding her hand forward and fondling it, running her hand up and down the full length of my flaccid hose like she's checking out a fish at the market - that's how she starts it mostly, and how I like it too.

Bruce