SOFT TO HAAAAARRRRRRD

axolotl27: I remember one day years ago thinking it was funny to read a survey listing Men's 10 worst fears. I don't remember what the others were, but #3 was Death, #2 was Public Speaking, and #1, the worst, was Impotency. For the guys pushing 50 in our group, it is no laughing matter. I asked my doctor the other day how long I could reasonably expect to go on getting erections. He said that a lot depends on my general health. I'm 69, but he says I still have the body of a man 39, with almost no fat. I have to be eternally grateful to my mother who convinced me at an early age to go through life as an exercise fanatic. Maybe a lot of it has to do with genetics as well. I'm still waiting for my hair to start turning grey. My doctor likes to tease me. He calls me a "medical rarity". And I say "You mean a genetic freak". He just smiles. I still produce large quantities of semen,--but only once a night. The doctor said that another advantage I have is only having to expand from 13 in. to 17 in. If I had to go from 7 in. to 17 in., it would take up so much extra blood that erections at my present age would probably be few and far between, if ever. In addition, my being so thick is probably an advantage as well. He told me to think of it in terms of engineering. And it makes perfect sense to me because my father [ only 5 ft. 5 in. ] had an erection of just over 18 in. which he showed me one day when he'd had a few too many and laid it along a yardstick on the kitchen table. Flaccid, it was only about half that size, and not nearly as thick as I am. He became impotent at age 50 and went into such a state of depression that he killed himself drinking. [ I hope all you guys who would love to have 18 in. are listening ]. Of all the women and girls I have been with in my lifetime, probably 95 % could only take 9 in. or less, a few up to 12 in., and one was able to take 14 in. The girl I am presently seeing, a university student, is determined to take 12 in. [ I'm not sure why ]. At the present time, she can accomodate just over 10 in. So if you have 12 in. or less, that's all you'll ever need,--unless you meet that woman I heard about who could insert an entire NFL football into her vagina without preparation.---Ax.

MichaelWith11: Not to be disrespectful of a fellow lpsg-er, but perhaps this should be in the fiction section.

Just a thought.

Michael

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Now, michael, don't judge until you've walked in axo's condom.

Pecker

(It's not an optical illusion...it just looks like one.)

rainfletcher: We've all gone round and round on this one. The odds of there being dicks that are 15, 16 or 17 inches long is just so improbable. But that doesn't mean they don't exist. The largest anyone on this board has ever seen in the flesh was the 14" dick someone saw in the airport? The one that couldn't get hard, if I remember right? But there are reports of larger, so who knows?

Regardless, maybe axolotl27 could put this to rest by posting pics? We'd all be curious to see them, I'm sure. If your unwilling to send them to group at large, maybe you could send them to an individual (I volunteer, as I'm streight and in a relaitonship and not a wierdo - at least I don't think I'm a wierdo) and he / she can post to the group to validate it?

I'm sure you can understand, axolotl27. Your posting to a board whose members represent the largest dicks there are...I'm 9" long and I'm not all that large by this boards standards. And your talking about a dick that far exceeds the largest of this boards members (pun intended). So, you can understand the skepticism?

BTW, you didn't mention what the advantage was to being thick?

prepstudinsc: [quote author=MichaelWith11 link=board=sex;num=1066246409;start=0#2 date=10/15/03 at 13:33:07]Not to be disrespectful of a fellow lpsg-er, but perhaps this should be in the fiction section.

Just a thought.

Michael

[/quote]

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who felt that way. Tales of these 17 and 18 inch penes amaze me. I know that there are 11 and 12 inchers out there, and even a handful of 13's, but the longest medically recorded penis is just over 13 inches long. If 18 inchers were real, they'd be recorded in some urology journal somewhere. I don't think that a picture can really serve to prove the existance of such a thing since people can Photoshop a 6 incher into being 8 and 9 or 12 inches.
It wouldn't be hard to take a legitimate 10 or 11 inch penis and morph it into a 17 or 18 incher. If you remember back on the old LPSG photo site, there was a guy who claimed to have over 13 inches, but all his pics were with bike shorts on. I can go out and buy a 13 inch dildo and put it in my shorts and take a picture of it, too. Unless I see it in person, or in a photo taken by a doctor, I'm not going to believe it. Sorry, but technology has produced a number of pictures of large dicks, most of which are fake.

Jimbo: The argument that the largest medically recorded penis being just over 13" long and therefore longer ones don't exist depends on the extent of the data gathered and the methods. Do you randomly stop guys on the street and force 'em to drop their pants? Most guys have NEVER been surveyed and just because you measure a few thousand men does not preclude the truly rare sized organ that statistically is highly unlikely to be in the "survey" samples anyway. In addition, I have to believe that due to doctor-patient confidentiality that most doctors are not interested in submitting patient data to some "record" book or to some internet website to be ogled by the general public.

Also, based on the fact that most of the people in the world have NEVER seen a so-called modern physician, it is easy to believe therefore that super-sized penii could therefore exist that have never been witnessed by the medical community at large.

I have a friend who is 6'1" tall and wears size 23, 6E shoes and otherwise he is "normal" everywhere else. Nature can be very extreme in its variations. Therefore, I for one give AX the benefit of the doubt, pictures notwithstanding.

jerkin4-10: sure there are...i mean if a guy can be born with no legs...no arms...shall i continue?...why cant the reverse be true...im sure there are tons of exaggerations on here...[this IS the internet]...but im equally sure there are people born with that genetic abnormality that NEED support from others with that same type condition...genetics are a weird thing people...now me...on a lighter note...if i was that hung...i would take a pic...good one...put it on a t-shirt...and fuggin wear it...without shame...all the time...and put on the back...AVAILABLE 4 SEX...j/k....be happy people

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Jimbo link=board=sex;num=1066246409;start=0#6 date=10/15/03 at 22:26:34]The argument that the largest medically recorded penis being just over 13" long and therefore longer ones don't exist depends on the extent of the data gathered and the methods.  Do you randomly stop guys on the street and force 'em to drop their pants? Most guys have NEVER been surveyed and just because you measure a few thousand men does not preclude the truly rare sized organ that statistically is highly unlikely to be in the "survey" samples anyway.  In addition, I have to believe that due to doctor-patient confidentiality that most doctors are not interested in submitting patient data to some "record" book or to some internet website to be ogled by the general public.  

Also, based on the fact that most of the people in the world have NEVER seen a so-called modern physician, it is easy to believe therefore that super-sized penii could therefore exist that have never been witnessed by the medical community at large.

I have a friend who is 6'1" tall and wears size 23, 6E shoes and otherwise he is "normal" everywhere else. Nature can be very extreme in its variations. Therefore, I for one give AX the benefit of the doubt, pictures notwithstanding.   [/quote]
I don't know, Jimbo, I don't see RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT coming out with a section on phenomenal phalluses yet, but this is the new millenium, who knows?

Jimbo: Massive:

Frankly, if i saw this topic with "pictures" in Ripley's believe it or not, i would give it the same credibility as the Enquirer.