SOFT TO HARD, AND SOME OF NATURE'S MISTAKES

axolotl27: In this less than perfect world, anomalies do exist. Just like the cases of giantism, hirsutism, dwarfism, Siamese twins, and gigantomastia in women and girls where 20 lb. breasts hang almost to the knees, oversize genitals do exist. Some African tribesmen, after years of hanging weights from their penises, attain a length of over 20 in. Many years ago, at a pre-wedding stag for a cousin, a film on Sexual Freaks was shown. This was long before the days of computer enhancement and other technical wizardry. It was comforting to me to finally see penises bigger than mine. For weeks after the stag, men who had attended, greeted me with "Hi Shorty",--which was music to my ears. I joined the LPSG for 2 reasons:ACCEPTANCE and UNDERSTANDING, nothing more. I am, and always have been, an intensely private person,-though circumstances have dictated otherwise. I am NOT seeking fame, notoriety, attention, or even recognition. I want to be "just another person". Before you pass judgment, please read my posts. It will become obvious to you that the underlying theme is "rejection". See TOLERANCE under Meet and Greet, and BIGGER IS BETTER--OH YEAH in this section. While you're scrolling through Sex With a Large Penis, read all of Becky's posts dealing with her boyfriend with a 17 in. penis, and Alex in Germany, who through surgery, has enlarged an already huge penis to 18 in. And then there's Wrangler whose penis head is the size of a softball,and will scarcely fit into his wife when erect. My wife endured over 40 yr. of pain and discomfort to share her life with me. My father's huge penis dictated that he go through life friendless. In an indirect way, it contributed to his early death. Some of you reading this are young. If you are, your values, attitudes, and the perception of the extent of your knowledge will constantly be challenged. I am almost 70. Just when I think I have seen it all, something new, or unusual, or outrageous comes along. My advice to you :Keep an open mind. Otherwise you become a member of The Flat Earth Society. AX

rainfletcher: Axolotl,

Thanks very much for you post.

I want to say that I can understand some of what you seem to feel. I'm half your age and a little more than half your size, but I've gone through alot of what you describe nonetheless. I've posted pretty extensively as to how it's affected me.

I am hoping you can understand the reaction from the board. For every legitimate 9" on this board, there are 6 fake ones. I was just chatting today with another member about Gigantikok's dick showing up AGAIN in the members picture board (it seems to happen every other month, it seems), and how there are so many lyers and fakes. It gets frustrating, as I'm sure you can understand. I personally never meant to alienate you, I woudl never intentionally do that due to my own rejections because of my size. Please accept my apologies if I did.

Personally, I make no judgements about your honesty. I thought your orignal post was absent the braggadocio that is typical of those who exaggerate their size, and I thought your comments were actually very much in line with what many have struggled with.

So, I guess I'm somewhat open minded. In all honesty, I was skeptical, and probably still am a little. But I hope that's understandable. I don't think anyone on this board has ever seen the kind of size your talking about, and with all the dishonesty on this board, I hope you can understand. I think I can speak for the group, though, when I say, we would LOVE to see pics. If nothing else, It'd be great to bring some of these guys down a notch... ;)

AnonyMs: I agree with Rain that AX's posts lack any air of braggadicio and instead are quite poignant in their telling.

I disagree, though, that pictures would prove anything. With digital technology being what it is, I am not sure any of us can ever trust a picture again... of anything!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=axolotl27 link=board=sex;num=1066336159;start=0#0 date=10/16/03 at 13:20:19]Some African tribesmen, after years of hanging weights from their penises, attain a length of over 20 in.[/quote]India, actually. They're called saddhu. Naturally, they're celibate. (I saw one lifting a 20-pound rock on Travel Channel once.) Falun Gong does the same thing.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1066336159;start=0#3 date=10/16/03 at 16:13:43]
India, actually. They're called saddhu. Naturally, they're celibate. (I saw one lifting a 20-pound rock on Travel Channel once.) Falun Gong does the same thing.[/quote]

I think there were some African tribes that used to do that as well,
I've seen several old photos of a young Massai who had stretched
himself so far he could tie a knot in it! I think they used to live
in what is now Uganda.

And I've also heard accounts of a south american tribe that did
it as well.

-- Erik

awellhungboi: I've said it here before, and I'm sure there'll be times when I say it again. Nobody has any obligation to prove anything to me. I'm more than willing to take on good faith people's stats. From my own perspective I would rather risk looking gullible than risk hurting someone who comes here genuinely looking for support and understanding. I neither need nor want to see any pictures from you, Axolotl. I'll take your word for it, and hope that reading other's experiences and sharing your own have, in some way, proved helpful to you.

With that said, we all have to make our own decisions and I think those who express doubts are not trying to be harmful, but just voicing their opinions and expressing a desire for LPSG to retain its integrity.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
There's really no tactful way to say, "Hey, some of your claims are questionable." I honestly think that, for as long as I've been an LPSG member, there are some obvious fakes whose stories and posts are beyond ridiculous; those are the types that are likely to be sniffed out first, and they're usually here and gone in a matter of time.

There are others whose stories are suspicious, but that overall there's not as much proof that these people are inauthentic. I will honestly admit that quite a bit of what I read on here gets dismissed because it's unbelievable, and on a couple of occasions, I have been proven wrong in my immediate assumptions. The point is, whether we like it or not, we're still communicating through the Internet, and again whether we like it or not, people can and do lie about themselves for various reasons -- for approval, for acknowledgment, for feedback, or even for making a big joke of it all. Aside from people that I correspond with regularly and have a really good online relationship with, I think it's much easier to just take people with a grain of salt.

I couldn't be Pollyanna about this and say that I give everyone the benefit of the doubt equally or that I don't judge. I do. I do from moment one of day one. Sure, it's not this conscious grading scale that I keep right along my keyboard, but I definitely "sniff people out" until I feel like I know them or trust them well enough through Internet interactions.

awellhungboi: I agree with you, Dee. I don't mean to suggest that we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt equally. The guy who posted about playing softball with his penis, or the dude who was kidnapped by his football team and untied himself with his superdick both come to mind. And I do my fair share of eyerolling and sarcastic muttering after reading some posts. I think, given the medium, and human nature being what it is, there's always going to be this tension at the site between truth and falsity and the lingering question of what, exactly, constitutes proof. In some ways that's indicative of our entire society right now.

It's a judgement call. I just don't have any need thesedays to say something cruel or cutting just for the sake of seeming cool or getting a cheap laugh. (Well, okay, I do, but I usually reserve such comments for either private conversation or my diary.)

My overarching view of the site boils down to either this is a support group, in which case it behooves us to be supportive, or else it's all a big joke, haha, and we can just post things intended to make us look cool and good and smart and fuck the other guy.

I vote for the support group--although I don't think Pollyanna would enjoy our site. It'd probably make her blush. ;)