Soft to hard without touching yourself

cjb76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always just curious.. if huge hung guys can just go from soft to hard without touching themselves.

For me it can be pretty instant, but I was curious for those guys really hung if they've ever tried to do this.

Thought it'd be a fun question and if anyone have any fun details of what it feels like when it's a slow steady process would be cool :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your curiosity is well placed, cjb76. I know the age of the owner has a lot to do with the possibility of spontanious erections. Perhaps even the not-so-old middle aged dude with a ten incher or more has to help it along with his fist, where when a teenager he didn't require it.

I noticed you're hung with an 8 incher and ask you if it hardens all over at the same time. I have a friend whose 8+ hardens at each end before it does in the middle of the shaft. He's 6.5 around and, of course, requires a good amount of blood to harden. In his process of hardening each end will become too hard to even begin bending, but will easily bend at its midpoint. For a minute or two it's completely flaccid there in both looks and feel. When fully extended he has another growth of well over an inch. I've never been able to learn of another who hardens in sections. Thanks for any comments.

7x5.5: I am not hung but...without touching my penis can get hard etc, BUT for my head to harden and become rigid, shiny etc I need some sort of pressure to hold and kegel the blood in there. - As soon as I lose contact my erection can be maintained but the head just shrinks and loses its blood. This is a very frustrating problem I've been researching for ages and have seen doctors about but have no answers...

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I go from soft to fully hard without touching it doesn't take too long, didn't time it but I would say about 15-20 seconds with the right motivation in front of me ;)

ladsoncub

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by thirteenpointhree@Aug 21 2005, 04:01 AM
when I go from soft to fully hard without touching it doesn't take too long, didn't time it but I would say about 15-20 seconds with the right motivation in front of me ;)
[post=337011]Quoted post[/post]​

there he is again..wearing those so gay pants and not showing his cock without the pants on or sock. he is a laugh a minute...

:puke:

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
I may not count, as I'm just over six and over 30, but it rarely takes me more than 10 seconds and often requires only minimal inspiration. Heck, just looking at DWM's avatar is usually enough for me :)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I have trouble getting fully hard if I'm not touching my cock or having someone else touch it. I can get semi hard and almost hard but need an extra touch to make it proper. Also, when I'm just a bit hard my cock is pretty bent lol like a zig zag. It straightens out when I get hard though...I think its from when I used to get hard in trousers and tuck it down my leg. That probably bent it a bit and also is why I don't get hard unless its out of the pants and being touched. It was a nuisance to be hard at school or wherever else I was wearing trousers.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bentec32@Aug 21 2005, 04:38 PM
I may not count, as I'm just over six and over 30, but it rarely takes me more than 10 seconds and often requires only minimal inspiration. Heck, just looking at DWM's avatar is usually enough for me :)
[post=337094]Quoted post[/post]​
Now I'm wondering if you were one of the lucky ones who got to see DWM's pictures in the gallery a few weeks ago. If seeing his avatar gets you erected, I shudder to think what a long look at his large endowment would cause. --just a thought :wow:

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+Aug 21 2005, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Aug 21 2005, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bentec32@Aug 21 2005, 04:38 PM
I may not count, as I&#39;m just over six and over 30, but it rarely takes me more than 10 seconds and often requires only minimal inspiration. Heck, just looking at DWM&#39;s avatar is usually enough for me :)
[post=337094]Quoted post[/post]​
Now I&#39;m wondering if you were one of the lucky ones who got to see DWM&#39;s pictures in the gallery a few weeks ago. If seeing his avatar gets you erected, I shudder to think what a long look at his large endowment would cause. --just a thought :wow:
[post=337147]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Roy - No such luck... although if it&#39;s as good looking as the rest of him, it might be more than I could safely bear (grin)... DMW is hot, pure and simple :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bentec32@Aug 22 2005, 12:51 AM
Roy - No such luck... although if it&#39;s as good looking as the rest of him, it might be more than I could safely bear (grin)... DMW is hot, pure and simple :)
[post=337159]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, he is.

CeeTeeCeeTee

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on the girl. With a woman I am really attracted to I can get hard really quick. With an average woman it may take a little longer. I have a huge head and with the help of a cock ring it can swell to almost the size of a billiard ball.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can pretty much get a hard on hands free in under 10 seconds all depending on the circumstances. Which helps a lot with the girl I&#39;m seeing, on account of the 1st moment she slips off her shirt to reveal her braless tits. Visual stimulation probably does it quicker than mental tho.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Aug 22 2005, 01:39 PM
I can pretty much get a hard on hands free in under 10 seconds all depending on the circumstances. Which helps a lot with the girl I&#39;m seeing, on account of the 1st moment she slips off her shirt to reveal her braless tits. Visual stimulation probably does it quicker than mental tho.
[post=337272]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto. That is all.