Soft to hard without touching yourself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cjb76, Aug 20, 2005.

1. cjb76

cjb76 New Member

Always just curious.. if huge hung guys can just go from soft to hard without touching themselves.

For me it can be pretty instant, but I was curious for those guys really hung if they've ever tried to do this.

Thought it'd be a fun question and if anyone have any fun details of what it feels like when it's a slow steady process would be cool :)

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Your curiosity is well placed, cjb76. I know the age of the owner has a lot to do with the possibility of spontanious erections. Perhaps even the not-so-old middle aged dude with a ten incher or more has to help it along with his fist, where when a teenager he didn't require it.

I noticed you're hung with an 8 incher and ask you if it hardens all over at the same time. I have a friend whose 8+ hardens at each end before it does in the middle of the shaft. He's 6.5 around and, of course, requires a good amount of blood to harden. In his process of hardening each end will become too hard to even begin bending, but will easily bend at its midpoint. For a minute or two it's completely flaccid there in both looks and feel. When fully extended he has another growth of well over an inch. I've never been able to learn of another who hardens in sections. Thanks for any comments.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    hah. what a weird subject. that said, it's normal for the glans to "harden" more rapidly cos the corpus cavernosum narrows off there.

4. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I am not hung but...without touching my penis can get hard etc, BUT for my head to harden and become rigid, shiny etc I need some sort of pressure to hold and kegel the blood in there. - As soon as I lose contact my erection can be maintained but the head just shrinks and loses its blood. This is a very frustrating problem I've been researching for ages and have seen doctors about but have no answers...

5. jonb

Gold Member

I can, but I'm 22. It's not really "instant", but real quick.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm not 'huge-hung', but considerably larger than average. Without hands, my cock can harden completely in under ten seconds easy.

7. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im only 8 inches and im 18, but i figured i would contribute

i can easily get hard without touching my cock

8. jonb

Gold Member

7 1/2 seconds here. Just clocked it.

9. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

when I go from soft to fully hard without touching it doesn't take too long, didn't time it but I would say about 15-20 seconds with the right motivation in front of me ;)

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I just clocked it in a little under six seconds. (I cheated: I thought about jonb for inspiration! :loveya:

11. ladsoncub

ladsoncub New Member

there he is again..wearing those so gay pants and not showing his cock without the pants on or sock. he is a laugh a minute...

:puke:

12. bentec32

bentec32 New Member

I may not count, as I'm just over six and over 30, but it rarely takes me more than 10 seconds and often requires only minimal inspiration. Heck, just looking at DWM's avatar is usually enough for me :)

13. Knight

Knight New Member

I have trouble getting fully hard if I'm not touching my cock or having someone else touch it. I can get semi hard and almost hard but need an extra touch to make it proper. Also, when I'm just a bit hard my cock is pretty bent lol like a zig zag. It straightens out when I get hard though...I think its from when I used to get hard in trousers and tuck it down my leg. That probably bent it a bit and also is why I don't get hard unless its out of the pants and being touched. It was a nuisance to be hard at school or wherever else I was wearing trousers.

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Now I'm wondering if you were one of the lucky ones who got to see DWM's pictures in the gallery a few weeks ago. If seeing his avatar gets you erected, I shudder to think what a long look at his large endowment would cause. --just a thought :wow:

15. bentec32

bentec32 New Member

Now I'm wondering if you were one of the lucky ones who got to see DWM's pictures in the gallery a few weeks ago. If seeing his avatar gets you erected, I shudder to think what a long look at his large endowment would cause. --just a thought :wow:
    [post=337147]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Roy - No such luck... although if it's as good looking as the rest of him, it might be more than I could safely bear (grin)... DMW is hot, pure and simple :)

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes, he is.

17. CeeTeeCeeTee

CeeTeeCeeTee New Member

It depends on the girl. With a woman I am really attracted to I can get hard really quick. With an average woman it may take a little longer. I have a huge head and with the help of a cock ring it can swell to almost the size of a billiard ball.

18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I can pretty much get a hard on hands free in under 10 seconds all depending on the circumstances. Which helps a lot with the girl I'm seeing, on account of the 1st moment she slips off her shirt to reveal her braless tits. Visual stimulation probably does it quicker than mental tho.

19. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Ditto. That is all.

20. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

I can't get hard at all without heavy stimulation. Sometimes I get a semi maybe, but not often. I guess I have bad circulation.

Draft saved Draft deleted