Soft to hard without touching yourself

muscledog

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by sportmale@Aug 27 2005, 07:36 AM
Hi JONB how old are you ? probably very young, isnt it ? I'm 44 and yet wake up every single day with a boner. It takes me less than 10 secs to have an erection without touching myself and often get hard just sitting in my car (no visual stimulation only the preassure in this area)
[post=338405]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm the same way! 37 here and hard as a rock every morning, and can get hard in about 10 seconds. I've found that anytime I lean up against something, like a counter or a sink, I get hard really fast. With the right visual or mental stimulation, I can get hard very quickly without touching. Getting hard while typing this, actually!

barron

Sexy Member
Media
Depending on the situation I can go from fully soft to fully hard in seconds, no touch needed.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. I remember once in my 20's while none of my room mates were home stripping in the living room and got hard within 10 seconds. I was sitting on the edge of the sofa and got my cock moving up and down by tightening my crotch muscle. I eventually came without touching it.
I had been horny all day and couldn't wait to get home to wack it so I could concentrate on other things like going out that night to get laid. HA HA
I've done this more than once, but the first time was the quickest.