Soft vs Hard

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by giant1234, Jan 25, 2012.

1. giant1234

giant1234 Member

I'm know this topic has been talked about before, but I couldn't find anything recently in the search. I know there are growers and showers etc. If a guy is big flaccid, is it pretty safe to say, on average, that he is going to be big (above average) once hard? Or is it typical for a guy to be say, five inches soft, which is large, but only grow to six hard? Or four to five? I know there's no right answer to this, because it obviously varies from person to person, but I guess I'm just asking for people who have had, um, more "hands on" experience than me to chime in. My sample group is rather small, being that I'm on the straighter side of bi. Though as an avid bulge watcher, I'm curious. It seems like I see quite a lot of what look like very large flaccid penises. More than would be expected stylistically.

2. Serpentlike

Serpentlike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am 8x6 hard and 4x3.4ish limp. The placid varies a lot of course and can be bigger in warm weather. I can't speak for everyone else.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    My signature states my situation!!!!

4. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

having seen a number of guys both soft and hard I find that the bigger ones don't grow as much as the smaller one. Most guys are larger than me flaccid but find that narrows when erect.

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    I met a guy a few years ago that was 6" soft and 6" hard. nothing changed except that his dick got hard. He was the first and only man I have met like that so far.

Craig

6. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am about 5" soft, and grow to 7-7/8" long. My boyfriend however grows amazingly. If you saw him naked and soft, you would think "awe poor guys got a small one.." but he grows litterally from 1.5" with a lot of wrinkles in the skin up to 9" fully hard. It is pretty shocking. he defines "grower."

7. FLScott72

FLScott72 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am between 6.5" and 7" flaccid but I only gain about two inches erect. A lot of others with smaller flaccids can double or triple their soft size when erect. Every guy is different.

8. Molins

Molins New Member

Albums:
    I'd have to say that from about an 1.5" to 6.5/7" hard. Not a great deal but. It works for me. Idk what it is around when flacid. But it's probably about the same cause it grows to about 6 around when hard.

9. fuzzydude

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's one of the hottest things I've ever heard. Is there a possibility of seeing video of that mesmerizing growth as it occurs?

10. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    I am definitely a shower - not much of a grower.
    Between 6" and 7" flaccid, with 6" girth.
    Hard I am 7" but almost 7" girth (thicker at the base). People have told me they expected me to be bigger, lol.

11. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have a friend that is maybe 3 inches at best when soft. When hard he is a little over 7.

I'd guess 6 around.

Draft saved Draft deleted