Softcore Hunks!

DatMuscleWolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today he wrote that his Onlyfans link will be available next week.
I feel like at this point he's made like 3 seperate Instagram videos needing to "delay" the release so I'm slowly starting to wonder if he was making shit up

DatMuscleWolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now I think that he was making shit up. There is no going to be Onlyfans. That lie was only to get attention.
Yeah I'm almost positive Jason was just talking outta his ass and lying about opening an OF. I'm not sure what he needs to delay so bad since I don't think simply opening an account is that much effort it needs to be some grand "world premiere" but yeah it's most likely bait tbh

Reactions: rushhot

ToothDish

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Yeah I'm almost positive Jason was just talking outta his ass and lying about opening an OF. I'm not sure what he needs to delay so bad since I don't think simply opening an account is that much effort it needs to be some grand "world premiere" but yeah it's most likely bait tbh
I told y'll he'd do this. if he's true about getting his OF he will be charge $50 per photo where you'd barely see something from him....I know those guys

Reactions: DatMuscleWolf

SteveP9286

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s too bad nothing ever came of the Matthew Fitzgerald hardcore rumors. Always wanted to see his dick and see him do hardcore stuff
I tried looking too but nothing does anyone know of he has an alias or stage name?

SteveP9286

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I read the credits right, Derek Krueger. Best I can tell from IMDB he didn't do any other softcore films. But this scene lives rent free in my brain since adolescence.

Derek Krueger in Emmanuelle in Space
He has one of the best asses in softcore. I remember rewinding this scene so much, I wore out the video tape

DatMuscleWolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I told y'll he'd do this. if he's true about getting his OF he will be charge $50 per photo where you'd barely see something from him....I know those guys
I would say it's funny he made another Instagram story update video giving more reasons he has to delay the only fans launch, he's honestly really hot. Just kinda weird he has to keep "delaying". At this point just say you ain't making one if you're just baiting goddamn lmao

Reactions: David Velle

ycbmhh

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The guy in this episode of Erotic Confessions is named Tom Paris I believe. Anyone have another video with him in it?

He was in an episode of Intimate Sessions (titled: "Elena"). Sadly he doesn't show much. His clothes come off around the 30 minute mark:

Intimate Sessions - Tamara, Elena, Celeste

He also is in this 1995 film "Love in the Night." He's in a couple scenes and there are a couple quick but great shots of his ass:

Love in the Night (Dubbed)

InfernoBlue

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the risk of wearing out my welcome, I haven't seen anyone post Jim Gardiner yet. I've never seen him in anything but Naked Detective but his scenes do not disappoint.
You can watch the whole movie on x hamster. Just type in “The Naked Detective”. Oh, and I also have Jim to thank for my sexual awakening

Reactions: Jaklino85