softer dildo for gf

very_hairy

Expert Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
383
Media
22
Likes
245
Points
128
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
So, I started a thread about this in the relationship forum, but thought I would also try in here. (see http://www.lpsg.com/337405-strapon-for-gf.html for original thread).

The gf prefers something larger than myself, which works out well because I enjoy using toys with her. The problem is two fold:
a) she is allergic to non-silicone toys. I suppose we can use a non-silicone toy and use silicone condoms on it, but we would prefer if we could find a silicone toy to match her needs.

b) she doesn't like the 'hardness' or 'stiffness' of the silicone toys we do have (7" fantasy elite and Tantus Adam O2 dildo). The size of them, she says, would be fine if they were more like a real cock and had more 'give' in them.

So, bottom line - we're searching for a dildo that is:
a) ~6"+ long
b) ~2"+ girth
c) 'soft' and pliable like a real cock
d) silicone (as I stated, this is negotiable, if we could find the perfect dildo - we could use silicone condoms - but would prefer silicone if possible)

Thank you to any help or advice!
 
As I recall, there is a "kit" that you can buy to make a latex replica of your own dick. it is a mold, but seems you could just make a little longer when you actually make a dildo from the mold. I think they do use silicone to make them, which does feel better.