Solo Anal Masturbation Help!

Holylunatic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So recently I started solo anal play. However, I find it very difficult -- despite using enough lube, I found it hard for my fingers to enter my butthole. Secondly, after I managed to do it, I can only fit two fingers. But the most disappointing thing is that despite moving my fingers up and down I cannot feel pleasure. After 5 mins of this action, I had a bit a blood. What a letdown! Do we really feel pleasure? Are there ways to feel pleasure!? Please help!

Reactions: Prvybi18

Our boy does not like finger penetration at all. He is good with cock, plugs, dildos. If you don't enjoy fingers, don't do it. So, try a toy or two and use lots of lube.

Here_Now

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once your finger is 3-4 inches inside, point it toward your balls. You'll find a round object and that is your prostate. Apply pressure and/or gently move your finger on it. There should be no bleeding. Have fun!

Here_Now

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried myself.... I got tired before I feel anything good ...maybe I should keep doing it till something nice happens

The feeling is enhanced if you do that while you jack off. Your whole body will shake when you cum. Also try a "come hither" movement with your finger up against the prostate. Better than a dildo but not as good as a warm cock.

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The feeling is enhanced if you do that while you jack off. Your whole body will shake when you cum. Also try a "come hither" movement with your finger up against the prostate. Better than a dildo but not as good as a warm cock.
When I jacked off while doing that, I came quickly
It was a big load but without real pleasure !!
Thank you for the advice anyway

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So recently I started solo anal play. However, I find it very difficult -- despite using enough lube, I found it hard for my fingers to enter my butthole. Secondly, after I managed to do it, I can only fit two fingers. But the most disappointing thing is that despite moving my fingers up and down I cannot feel pleasure. After 5 mins of this action, I had a bit a blood. What a letdown! Do we really feel pleasure? Are there ways to feel pleasure!? Please help!

get a dildo son, those nails need trimming I suspect

Yes! What he said. I find fingers uncomfortable anyway.

Our boy does not like finger penetration at all. He is good with cock, plugs, dildos.

^Good this point was covered.

Fingers are bony, somewhat roughly textured, have a sharp edge at the end (this is true even if the nail is optimally trimmed), and are just not shaped in an even way that is most suitable for sliding through the anus easily. I suppose they have the advantage of joint pivoting, but I don't think that a fully balancing trade-off. My own experience has been that fingering requires a special care and skill to be pulled off well that a smooth dildo does not.

Over time one can develop the skill required to do it well, but it not feeling good and there being some bleeding at first is quite common.

Holylunatic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes. I tried this. My body was shaking and it felt good. However it lasted for about 10 mins.
I'm looking forward to last longer

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^Good this point was covered.

Fingers are bony, somewhat roughly textured, have a sharp edge at the end (this is true even if the nail is optimally trimmed), and are just not shaped in an even way that is most suitable for sliding through the anus easily. I suppose they have the advantage of joint pivoting, but I don't think that a fully balancing trade-off. My own experience has been that fingering requires a special care and skill to be pulled off well that a smooth dildo does not.

Over time one can develop the skill required to do it well, but it not feeling good and there being some bleeding at first is quite common.

i only like foreign fingers, preferably in black latex and dripping grease ...
when i am alone i prefere a small to medium size, soft dildo, fix with a suction cup at the shower wall...

Reactions: Prvybi18

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fingers are the worst if you’re not very experienced and especially if it’s solo play. Get yourself a sex toy, a dildo or something, and use that for solo play. It’s rare to cum from anal only and even more so from solo butt play (only) so don’t feel like you’re not doing it right. Just play and have fun, go slow, use lots of lube and enjoy.

Reactions: Holylunatic