Solo Sucking

So.suckme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wondering who can and does suck there own, and what position is easiest? and do you do yoga or some thing to be flexable?

MST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Easiest" I think is a matter of body type, length and flexibility. If my muscles are warmed in the shower, I can bend right over and do it. If I am tight, then on my back heels over head is the best start.

If I haven't done it in a while, no position is going to feel comfortable across my neck and back after a few minutes! No yoga here, but a good stretching routine does help alot.

Bleh0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, for me it's not exactly easy. I've lost a lot of flexibility ever since I've stopped martial arts (which I'd really like to get back!). Some people sort of flip over backwards, putting their legs behind and over to try to access the penis. That's never worked for me. I just bend forward and have at it! Propping your legs up may help. *shrug* I have 2 photos in my gallery of me self-sucking, if you'd like to check them out. It may give you a better idea.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, for me it's not exactly easy. I've lost a lot of flexibility ever since I've stopped martial arts (which I'd really like to get back!). Some people sort of flip over backwards, putting their legs behind and over to try to access the penis. That's never worked for me. I just bend forward and have at it! Propping your legs up may help. *shrug* I have 2 photos in my gallery of me self-sucking, if you'd like to check them out. It may give you a better idea.

have you ever tried the 'C' position? Check out solosuck.com

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be able to, but was in a car accident 10 years ago. My back just won't bend enough any more. I've tried yoga and managed to get some gains in flexibility, but not enough. I can get to within about an inch of the head but that's it.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering who can and does suck there own, and what position is easiest? and do you do yoga or some thing to be flexable?
I've been intrigued by autofellatio - I never actually believed anyone could really do it until I began looking into the subject!

Lily
:yumyum:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to be able to, but was in a car accident 10 years ago. My back just won't bend enough any more. I've tried yoga and managed to get some gains in flexibility, but not enough. I can get to within about an inch of the head but that's it.
If you're that close Viking, don't give up; it may take you a while but youl get there eventually. I suffered a spinal injury many years ago and where as I could previously selfsuck I could only get to within 3" after. Consequently, I gave up and made the biggest mistake of my life. Had I continued with the right type of exercise I would have been back a lot sooner and it would have been that much better than it is now, but as it was, it took me over 20 years before getting my confidenc back to even try. Since, with determination and the right regime it took me a further 2 years, but I got there in the end.

87wrangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like to lay in bed and swing legs up. i like to go as far as i comfortably can and stay in that position for like 20 seconds or so to stretch my back so i can reach further and also not injure my back.. i like to do it a second time and then go at it! i get the most pleasure from being able to get a few inches in..not deep throat by any means but it sure fills up my mouth and it feels quite good.

MST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to lay in bed and swing legs up. i like to go as far as i comfortably can and stay in that position for like 20 seconds or so to stretch my back so i can reach further and also not injure my back.. i like to do it a second time and then go at it! i get the most pleasure from being able to get a few inches in..not deep throat by any means but it sure fills up my mouth and it feels quite good.
Nice dick too Wrangler.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can be standing and bend over and suck it,but only get half in. If I want to get all of it in I have to sit on the edge of the bed or chair and then I can get all of it. You got to be carefull tho,because I messed up my back one time doing it,so stetch you back first.

I'm new to this site and was wondering what girls think about guys who self suck......my GF think its funny,do all girls think the same thing?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
used to be able to, I was much more active than and flexible. plus I fucked up one of my vertebrae and two of the them had to be fused. It was in an unrelated snowboarding incident.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can be standing and bend over and suck it,but only get half in. If I want to get all of it in I have to sit on the edge of the bed or chair and then I can get all of it. You got to be carefull tho,because I messed up my back one time doing it,so stetch you back first.

I'm new to this site and was wondering what girls think about guys who self suck......my GF think its funny,do all girls think the same thing?
No, I don't think it's funny - I think it's amazing and all guys who can manage to self-suck are incredibly lucky.

What man wouldn't like to be able to receive a blow-job whenever he wanted one?

Now, autocunnilingus - that's funny to me - I've been searching for images of girls who can self-suck and so far, only found one vintage photo which looks genuine enough. Loads of women can get pretty close, but you'd have to be real bendy to be able to lick your own clit; either that or have an extremely long tongue.

Lily:tongue2: