Somali Women Whipped for Wearing Bras

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Somalia’s hardline Islamist group al Shabaab is cracking down on residents who do not follow a strict form of Sharia Islamic law, now publicly whipping women who wear bras, the Times of India reported. Residents tell the paper that gunmen have been gathering women in Mogadishu who are perceived to have firm busts. These women are then publicly whipped by masked men as punishment for what Islamist leaders call deception. After the public whippings, the women are forced to remove their bras and shake their breasts, the Times reported.
“Al Shabaab forced us to wear their type of veil and now they order us to shake our breasts,” a resident, Halima, told the Times of India. Her daughters were whipped for wearing bras. “They first banned the former veil and introduced a hard fabric which stands stiffly on women’s chests. They are now saying that breasts should be firm naturally, or just flat,” she said. The insurgent group recently amputated a foot and a hand from two young men accused of robbery. Al Shabaab has also banned movies, musical ringtones, dancing at wedding ceremonies and playing or watching soccer.

I try to keep an open mind, but when I read stuff like this I want to go over there and bash in heads with a baseball bat. :angryfire2: Yeah, I know that doesn't help, but it would sure make me feel better.

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agreed. It's just disgusting...clueless and backwards idiots and it has nothing to do with being open minded. Unreal these freaks. Take your baseball bat, but just don't miss.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nothing to do with faith and everything to do with being perverts and bullies.

Came here to post this.

Oh, and this:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"How dare you let us know that you have breasts! You evil sluts! Now shake them for the public to see! Yes! That will be pure and righteous punishment! I'm not hard enough yet! SHAKE HARDER! HARDER!"

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I try to keep an open mind, but when I read stuff like this I want to go over there and bash in heads with a baseball bat. :angryfire2: Yeah, I know that doesn't help, but it would sure make me feel better.

Baseball batting is American way of whipping, only more violent? :)

(Note this is not directed against you personally, just a thought about cultures)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baseball batting is American way of whipping, only more violent? :)

(Note this is not directed against you personally, just a thought about cultures)
The best way to treat a cancer is to take it out, kill it. that would still leave the good normal cells functioning.