Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys :)

I have been a bit obsessed with size for years. And even though my size is quite nice, and more than a lot of people have, I've always wanted it to be bigger!

I LOVE low hanging balls, and have been stretching with collars and weights for a couple of years now, which is working great!

But when it comes to the cock, I need some help...

Ive used cock weights, but they're very uncomfortable, Pills, but they're bullsh*t, and until recently i was seriously considering silicone injections...

The problem i have with Jelquing is that i always get too hard too quickly, and i have my own business and a full time job, so that doesn't leave me much time to sit around playing with myself (much to my disappointment) lol

SO! Do any of you think you may have the solution for me? or am i fighting a losing battle? lol

Murat

Reactions: Leobakker

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
accept what you have or work for it to make it bigger...try to always fuck with cockrings..(like clamping when fucking..) and also buy an extender to wear while you are working.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
accept what you have or work for it to make it bigger...try to always fuck with cockrings..(like clamping when fucking..) and also buy an extender to wear while you are working.

Should one accept any advice from someone named ConfusedMan?

I a little confused about that since his advice seemed reasonable. :tongue:

Reactions: MrHappy311

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some possible solutions for your jelq issue:

- Do your stretches first. Stretches can temporarily exhaust the penis, which wil make you less prone to getting erect.

- Ejaculate 15-30 minutes prior to your PE sessions.

- Continue your current efforts and wait for your penis to adapt to the exercise.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having this problem too! But i heared somewhere that people like to stick to not ejaculating a few hours before or after jelqing.

Exactly the same position as you "lookingforamonster" - im at 7x5 (not quite your size) and wanna go for something near to 8x6 - so im gonna jelq. Got all the gear ready for it; lube, hot wrap, spare 20 mins........but then i cant do it without getting hard within like 30 seconds!

So big Al, is it as effective to ejaculate beforehand?

Lunamessness

Experimental Member
Media

I have been a bit obsessed with size for years. And even though my size is quite nice, and more than a lot of people have, I've always wanted it to be bigger!

I LOVE low hanging balls, and have been stretching with collars and weights for a couple of years now, which is working great!

Ive used cock weights, but they're very uncomfortable, Pills, but they're bullsh*t, and until recently i was seriously considering silicone injections...

The problem i have with Jelquing is that i always get too hard too quickly, and i have my own business and a full time job, so that doesn't leave me much time to sit around playing with myself (much to my disappointment) lol

SO! Do any of you think you may have the solution for me? or am i fighting a losing battle? lol

Murat
Photos ? To see what your working with and how I could help

SingletBulge

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Murat

Have you tried pumping? I started about a year ago it’s great. I love it. I pump my cock and balls at the same time.

Reactions: UK Ace

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try putting a rubber band around the base the and balls. It helps soften (lol) the erection for me and also make it thicker.

It's insane guys who already big that want to make it bigger. For what? You already won the cock lotto with woman. Greed maybe who knows.
I think he has injected silicon since 2010. There are no pictures on how big he was here, but his dick and scrotum are definitely enhanced. He got a great result, which is uncommon, but nevertheless.

Reactions: gr8gatsby

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he has injected silicon since 2010. There are no pictures on how big he was here, but his dick and scrotum are definitely enhanced. He got a great result, which is uncommon, but nevertheless.
He's has gotten a very good result, it's still a beautiful dick!

Reactions: BITXMALE

Preppyguy81

Sexy Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, mastering the right level of erection during jelqing :emoji_open_hands:

When I was younger and newer to PE I used to have the same issue. But for me, after a considerable time of PE the issue has vanished. I also combine PE-muscle to my jelqs, it sorta wears off too much of erection.

Everybody has their own take on PE, but for me the theory of keeping from ejaculating well before and after PE session, works. I ejaculate on days off from PE, and always try to do it wearing cockring and doing 30-60 minutes edging session with Fleshlight until erupting the load. This way masturbation works as a form a PE I've noticed. I have great positive PI's and awesome flaccid hang throughout the following day. I always try to keep ejaculations to max. twice a week to get better gains. I have read somewhere that ejaculating prevents creation of some hormones that are needed for gains. I Don't know whether it's true, but works for me.