Some advice please Ladies

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know how to word this but I'll try my best. I am married to a most awesome woman. I love her dearly and wouldn't swap her for anyone else. My problem is in the sex department. Many of my friend say their wives / GF relieve them sexually when it is that time of the month. Mine doesn't and I won't/cant ask. I feel that if she wanted to she would. I shouldn't have to ask. Or is this being naive? When the proverbial "red flag" isn't flying our sex life has it's ups and downs. Don't think she is a very sexual person. Do you think it's OK to ask or must I just D.I.Y.

Thanks

D:redface:

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, By the way you worded this "relieve them sexually" the word relieve to me makes it sound like she is just doing her duty in the sex department. Like it has become a real chore for her, which can be the case a lot of times when you have been married for a while. That's sad if sex has become just another duty to perform.
But as to your question, I think it's fine to ask but if she declines I wouldn't push it. I'm betting she will not want to. Sometimes women think of that time of the month as a break from such duties.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Most of my friends told me that sex is off limits during their wives' or girlfriends' period.

My wife and I usually have no problem and go for it anyway, unless she has a particularly annoying period, with pain and general fatigue (rare).

By the way, "a break from their duties"? Is sex so terrible for some women?

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, By the way you worded this "relieve them sexually" the word relieve to me makes it sound like she is just doing her duty in the sex department. Like it has become a real chore for her, which can be the case a lot of times when you have been married for a while. That's sad if sex has become just another duty to perform.
But as to your question, I think it's fine to ask but if she declines I wouldn't push it. I'm betting she will not want to. Sometimes women think of that time of the month as a break from such duties.

I think it is a chore for most!! This is sad. I don't want it to be a duty. I want it to be something she wants to do. As I said she isn't a very sexual person in general.
Guess I will just leave it then.

Thanks for the comments

D

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, "a break from their duties"? Is sex so terrible for some women?[/quote]

Yes, it can get that way especially if she is not a very sexual person to start with. Sorry didn't mean to be so blunt but just trying to help you guys see the other side. I have friends who do look at it as a chore.
There are a lot of people, women and men who just don't like to do it at that time of the month also. My ex husband didn't like to, he was totally turned off at the sight of blood.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way, "a break from their duties"? Is sex so terrible for some women?

Thanks for the advice lttlgrllst. This is why I haven't forced the issue. I have been married for eleven years. We have done it once or twice while it is that time of the month. She can get quite horny sometimes even though its that time. But you know woman are very complicated beings hence the question!! Who knows maybe its all about timing! I don't receive much individual attention where its just about me. Some times I can make her reach an orgasm with out worrying about my self. I am a very unselfish lover. Just wanted to know if its ok to be selfish every now and again.

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont have a problem with haveing sex during my period. Sometimes I am even extra horny during my period :biggrin1: I think its ok to ask.

You really think that sex is like a chore for most women? How did you come to this conclusion? Some people are more sexual and some less. That goes both for men and women.

And BTW....I find that men are just as complicated as women are.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She might be embarrassed about being messy. She might also think that men are grossed out by periods. (Some are, trust me.)

That being said, when I have sex during the time of the month, I ALWAYS keep my "protection" in place -- there are loads of things that you can do without getting messy.

I think you should approach her during her period and reassure her that you aren't grossed out. You can tell her that she can keep her protection on, and that an orgasm is GREAT for menstrual stress and symptoms! :wink:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont have a problem with haveing sex during my period. Sometimes I am even extra horny during my period :biggrin1: I think its ok to ask.

You really think that sex is like a chore for most women? How did you come to this conclusion? Some people are more sexual and some less. That goes both for men and women.

And BTW....I find that men are just as complicated as women are.

I guess you have a point!! Thanks for responding!:smile: Awesome pics girl!!

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with Not Punny, let her know you aren't grossed out. Orgasms are indeed great for menstrual stress and symptoms. :biggrin1:

Some things to keep in mind: It's not always comfortable to penetrate during the period. Blood does not always lubricate well enough and menstrual stress and pain can postpone the natural lubrication of the vagina. My nipples and breasts can be extreme sensitive during those days. It adds to the pleasure most of the time, but sometimes it's annoying and too touchy to gain pleasure from even a slight touch.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Not Punny, let her know you aren't grossed out. Orgasms are indeed great for menstrual stress and symptoms. :biggrin1:

Some things to keep in mind: It's not always comfortable to penetrate during the period. Blood does not always lubricate well enough and menstrual stress and pain can postpone the natural lubrication of the vagina. My nipples and breasts can be extreme sensitive during those days. It adds to the pleasure most of the time, but sometimes it's annoying and too touchy to gain pleasure from even a slight touch.

Thanks Nala

I really appreciate your advice (nice pic by the way). This is exactly the reason why I have not pushed the issue. I respect her body. And her as a person.

D

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is funny my gf is trying to be conservative about sex and is cleanliness and hygiene freak, but enjoys sex during "those days" and does it w/o need for any persuasion.
i think girls enjoys it as well as men, if not grossed out.

btw is it safe to cum inside both hygiene and contraception-wise?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is nothing wrong with asking your wife or significant other what/how they like sex. There should always be an open line of communication and understanding so both parties get what they need out of their sexual experiences.

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diesel, what you have to understand is how a womans mind works. It doesnt. You may have a very innocent self respecting type of woman who may feel uncomfortable during this time of the month. She may feel unclean and not so attractive and may be embarrassed for you to see her like that. She sounds like a good girl to me, take your time and work into this with tenderness and affection. Dont listen to just anyone, especially girls like Not Punny, I mean jesus she posts a pic with two dicks in her mouth at one time. If you would not want your wife to do that, why listen to someone elses that does? Women will use sex to get what they want. It is acceptable for them to be whores but when we are we are bad people. And they outnumber our sex paarters by three to one. Be careful. Hang on to the good one.

ynot7769

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
found some women do and some don't like it that time of the month....for me a variation of this question is being so in love yet finding out that each of your sex drives are very different... what to do if one is more into a 1 or 2 times a day and then all of a sudden the other is only maybe 3 to 4 times a week..............HOW do you find a balance of commfort?:ponder: