Some Advise Please!

B_Gutz

Just Browsing
Media
Hey i'm a female,
I have been using anal plugs for a week, but I have not made any progress. it still hurts like hell. I don't seem to be making any real progress. I can get it in, I use lots of lube, but I seem to be getting no where. I look at a lot of forums on here. the anal plug is 3 inches around, and 4 inches long I can get it in with no problem. but when it comes to stroking it, it hurts really bad there's absolutely no pleasure. my boyfriend is out of town for about 3 more weeks and he's been wanting to do anal and I wanted to surprise him with anal. we've measured his penis and it is 7 inches and 6 1/2 inches around (Midshaft) the tip is 6 inches. I just really haven't made any progress with the plug and since his dick is much bigger than the plug. I haven't been rushing or anything I know it takes time. I have been massaging my ass so the muscles will relax. I just want to know what else is there to do to help get my ass ready for anal. Thanks in advance!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plugs don't work for me either. It took me a long time to figure out what worked for me. Hold on, I'll do a search...

http://www.lpsg.org/219124-my-new-bf-is-huge-2.html#post3224472

Use jelly dildos instead and you only need to let your ass relax for one minute before you move forward with dilating your ass. It isn't necessary to keep it in for a long time. Getting a long enough dildo is essential, though, which is another reason why butt plugs don't work!

Last edited: