Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty sure there has been post this before, but I could not find one. I would really like to be poked in the butt by another guy, but I've never done it before. Next time I see my friend he will do it for me. Since it would be my first time, I know probably to start slow and all that, but just a few more questions.
1)What is good to use for lubercation that I can get from a drugstore. Is something like vasaline or petroluem jelly safe to use.
2)I know this is a real dumb question, but given an average size cock (lets say 6-8"), is it safe to push it all the way in.
Thanks, and if there already 10 millions threads on this just link me to them. :smile: Any other tips would be helpful too.

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty sure there has been post this before, but I could not find one. I would really like to be poked in the butt by another guy, but I've never done it before. Next time I see my friend he will do it for me. Since it would be my first time, I know probably to start slow and all that, but just a few more questions.
1)What is good to use for lubercation that I can get from a drugstore. Is something like vasaline or petroluem jelly safe to use.
2)I know this is a real dumb question, but given an average size cock (lets say 6-8"), is it safe to push it all the way in.
Thanks, and if there already 10 millions threads on this just link me to them. :smile: Any other tips would be helpful too.

-- Use a water based lube like KY, Wet or Astro Glide.

-- Even though he is your friend use a condom!

-- Start slow! Have him work it into you slow and easy at first.

-- You have to be relaxed and remember to breathe!!

-- It is safe to have him go all the way in.

-- Enjoy yourself! You lucky bastard!! :smileysex5:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
-- Use a water based lube like KY, Wet or Astro Glide.

-- Even though he is your friend use a condom!

-- Start slow! Have him work it into you slow and easy at first.

-- You have to be relaxed and remember to breathe!!

-- It is safe to have him go all the way in.

-- Enjoy yourself! You lucky bastard!! :smileysex5:

Ytownman is wise. Do use a condom. Do go slow, slow, slow and breathe. Since it's your first time you might want to splurge on a silicone-based lube. You may not be able to find it in a drug store but it will make things go a lot smoother. And never ever ever use an oil based lube like vaseline because it will break down the condom.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
clean thy GI tract first with an enema...even a fleet is better than nothing.
also i agree with using silicone based lube.
my gf cannot get enough lube but with silicone it is far nicer.
:wink:

yes his cock should be safe to push in all the way,
but start it out with smaller toys...much much smaller. ;)

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought it would be better to try inserting a finger yourself to get to know how to control your muscles.

Then, when you feel you've mastered controlling your muscles, then you can do whatever you want.

But that is just me, a straight guy who has experimented with his pooper.

Edit: I would suggest using a silicone based lube as well. But really, I would suggest getting to know how to control your muscles. Otherwise, you are going to try to cram something into an out hole. It's going to hurt. I really think that I cannot emphasize this enough. Get to know your body before sharing with someone else!

Last edited:

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my gf cannot get enough lube but with silicone it is far nicer.

One thing you might try is to put some lube inside her rectum before you penetrate her - not just at the anus and on your cock, but squeeze some into her rectum (don't go overboard, though! lol). When you penetrate her, a lot of the lube on your cock gets scraped off by the anus as your cock goes in because it is so tight around your cock. If there's lube inside her rectum it'll re-coat your cock as you withdraw it keeping it lubed up pretty well.

And I, too, concur with the recommendation to use the silicone lubes. That stuff is amazing and has a lot more staying power than the water-based lubes, which makes anal sex a lot more bearable over the long-haul (especially if you ever get to the point where he's going to be pounding your ass and not just gently fucking you).

As for taking an entire cock, that shouldn't be a problem, but if it is longer than about 7 inches you may need to work up to it a a bit because the "average" rectum is only about 7 inches long. Once you get longer than that, you start getting into the set of valves that connect the rectum to the lower intestine and it might hurt if he just pushes it all the way in. I've taken nine inches before, though, without a problem so as long as you go slow like everyone else has suggested you should be just fine. The enema recommendation is also good idea.

If you have time before you play with him, you might also "practice" by taking a dildo and penetrating yourself with it to get used to the feeling of having something in your ass. That'll go a long way towards keeping your anus from going into "seizure mode" (lol) when he puts his cock in there.