Some basic questinos... (extenders and clamping)

Zenjamin

1st Like
Media
Hello.
Im not quite sure where to start, so I will just start.

I measure at about 5.8. GIrth is abit above average though.

Anyways, I am here because I am interested in gaining some mass. However, my goals are modest compaired to most of you.
I mainly just want a woman to be able to look at me and know that I am larger then most. But not so large that it would make sex difficult. Still modest enough that I could slam into her and go wild at the end without worry.
I think 7-7.5 in length would be good, and 6 in girth.

Anyways, I know most of you here do Jelg, but I have decided to go the passive route.
Im sure Jelg is effective. And once you get into it, even addictive to a degree. but I have decided to go the other route as I am verry busy and it would be nice to be ablt to to other things with an extender or clamp on.

Does this community know much abuot extenders?
There is a good vid that explains it half way through here.
SizeGenetics - Penis Enlargement Device

Anyways, here are my worrys.

With a larger tool, do you risk decreesed erection stregenth?
I ask because it seems like the larger it is, the more blood would have to be pumped into it.

Also, is there a chance you could change the shape of the penis for the worse?
For example. Mine has a upward curve... I like this as it seems that the curve goulc give some extra stimulation and perhaps hit the G-spot better then a straight one.

Assuming I follow the clamping guidlines to a T, and dont do more then 10 minutes and always stop if it gets cold, is it advisible to start in on my girth goals before length?
I ask because I actually havent bought an extender yet.

Anyone here used one? I have looked around. often in other forums. And those who use them see pretty quick gains.

Anyways, this is just my intro post.
Those are my plans. Tell me what you think.

Reactions: Ready4more

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proper PE (kegels are important) will lead to stronger erections.

Clamping isn't really recommended for newbies, and will take more time than jelqing anyway. A proper clamping workout would be 3 10 minute sets, whereas a newbie jelqing will be done after about 100-200 2-3 second jelqs. It is also NOT advisable for new PEers to clamp– you should do about 6 months of basic exercises first.

The extender will help you gain, but it will be quicker with a routine. Try Big Al's newbie routine– it really won't take that long and it's a proper way to start.

Zenjamin

1st Like
Media
I have heard that. How beginners shouldnt clamp.... but why?
I mean. I know its dangerious if done for more then 10 minutes, but if its done properly, why not?
I mean. its not like you need extensive experience to take off a clamp after 10 minutes.

If an experienced PEer and a newb both clamped for three sets of 10 minutes, and took it off after, both would have the same result, would they not?
Or is there evidence that having the penis worked makes clamping more effective.

And if that is the case, should I wait till I can afford an extender?

I know most here prefer jelque, but I dont think thats for me.
Clamping and extenders may take longer, but im not in a relationship right now, so just throwing a clamp or extender on while I do my homework or read a book would work best for my lifestyle right now.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question about size vs ability to gain erections - it takes more blood to fill an erection, so the level of arousal might need to be higher. I think it would be a lot easier to be half interested in something and maintain an erection with 5" than with 10".

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question about size vs ability to gain erections - it takes more blood to fill an erection, so the level of arousal might need to be higher. I think it would be a lot easier to be half interested in something and maintain an erection with 5" than with 10".

Great post!

It's not too uncommon for some men to actually double their penile volume with PE. That would require a lot more blood going to the penis, which is one of the reasons why we recommend doing stamina work alongside PE exercises.